Author Topic: Mark Levin Endorses Ted Cruz  (Read 467 times)

Online libertybele

Mark Levin Endorses Ted Cruz
« on: March 10, 2016, 02:37:57 am »
"The Great One"!! What a great endorsement for Cruz!

Mark Levin Endorses Ted Cruz For President

Mark Levin tonight, on his newly launched LevinTV, announced his support for Ted Cruz, as the next president of the United States.

Levin, said that Cruz supports and fights for the ‘Constitution, the Republic, individual sovereignty, separation of powers, the Bill of Rights, family, faith, a secure border, and our national security.

Levin said that he knows Cruz isn’t perfect, but looking at the ‘whole picture’ and looking at the entire career of Cruz it really is ‘a simple decision.’

He went on to say that his support of Cruz isn’t because of opposition to Donald Trump, John Kasich, or Marco Rubio. Instead, it is because Cruz understands ‘where this country has been and where it needs to go.’

Levin also said that if Cruz secures the GOP nomination, Cruz would win because facing Hillary he would know how to defeat her and know how to win.
- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/03/mark-levin-endorses-ted-cruz-for-president#sthash.lCvzM800.dpuf
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Mark Levin Endorses Ted Cruz
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 02:56:15 am »
Nice!

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 07:15:31 pm »

Populism, Levin explained, is really just progressivism. The populist movement in America was the forerunner of the progressive movement, and both populism and progressivism share the same disdain for constitutionalism that conservatives reject. - See more at:

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/03/levin-populism-is-progressivism-which-is-statism#sthash.uQos6Wsd.dpuf
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Paladin

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 07:34:38 pm »
This may be something more official in nature as I periodically listen to Mark and he has been promoting Cruz's candidacy for weeks as I recall.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 07:41:45 pm »
Knew this was coming.  Levin is a Constitutionalist, and there's only one running for President.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 07:43:01 pm »
Populism, Levin explained, is really just progressivism. The populist movement in America was the forerunner of the progressive movement, and both populism and progressivism share the same disdain for constitutionalism that conservatives reject. - See more at:

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/03/levin-populism-is-progressivism-which-is-statism#sthash.uQos6Wsd.dpuf

Absolutely right.  Trump is both a populist and a Progressive.  And he doesn't hide it very well.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.