Author Topic: BREAKING Ben Carson on Hannity: I support Donald Trump over GOP establishment:  (Read 1697 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING Ben Carson on Hannity: I support Donald Trump over GOP establishment:

BREAKING Ben Carson on Hannity: I support Donald Trump over GOP establishment
1 hour ago Dmitri Salnikov no Responses 1452 Views

Ben may be out, but he is not down. On Sean Hannity’s radio program this afternoon, as four states choose their GOP nominee, Ben Carson discussed his views on the race after he dropped out.

Carson said the voters should step back and be honest with themselves to see who the most Christian and honest candidate is.

Carson then told Hannity that he believes of the four candidates, that would be Donald Trump.

3:05pm News Roundup/Information Overload Hour:   Dr. Ben Carson joins the show to talk about why he stopped his campaign, what he sees as the biggest hurdles for the Republicans this election, a possible brokered convention, and the debate last night and the chances of Hillary Clinton making it all the way to the General Election.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

A lot of you folks that hate, hate, hate Donald Trump, liked Ben Carson.

Is there anything you'd like to say to our television audience today?

Or, are you tongue-tied at the moment?....

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

:laugh:   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Bill Cipher

We all knew from the beginning that Dr. Carson wasn't very good at politics; this simply proves it.

Offline NavyCanDo

Can someone explain this on Carson's Facebook Page from March 1st?  I still see in FB page, and checked if he said anything on it about supporting Trump, and this is the latest I found.   If he truly is now supporting Trump now, he is a man who sold his soul for something. 

https://www.facebook.com/DrBenCarsonforPresident/
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:39:27 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

HAPPY2BME

This is confirmation.

A Trump/Carson ticket is a winner.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Can someone explain this on Carson's Facebook Page from March 1st?  I still see in FB page, and checked if he said anything on it about supporting Trump, and this is the latest I found.   If he truly is now supporting Trump now, he is a man who sold his soul for something.

WOrds mean nothing in this race. Say whatever you want about one person one minute, then turn around and endorse them the next.

HAPPY2BME

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I cannot verify this...I am still looking...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It's pretty much confirmed that the entire race was just a money making operation for Carson hasn't it?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
locked until I can confirm
Support the USO