Author Topic: GETTING DESPERATE - Protester Holding KKK Sign Tries To Bite Trump Supporter At New Orleans Rally  (Read 961 times)

HAPPY2BME

Trump haters are getting more desperate these days. During Donald Trump's New Orleans rally, a protester holding a KKK sign displayed the bite reflexes of a rabid dog. Watch the two minute clip, or skip to 0:56 for the bite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=enylMrck34o

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=9402&utm_source=reembed&utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=popular

HAPPY2BME

Hey sink!

Are you desperate?

HAPPY2BME

Honest John.  Chicken.

Any biters in the crowd?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I tell you what - SOMEONE is whipping these crazy people into a frenzy!  Something bad is going to come of it - American Spring?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

HAPPY2BME

I tell you what - SOMEONE is whipping these crazy people into a frenzy!  Something bad is going to come of it - American Spring?

=================================

No.

Republican Convention.

;>)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
=================================

No.

Republican Convention.

;>)

Yep.  Same strategy - different venue.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Bill Cipher

Well, Donald has his whack-job supporters, like the KKK, so it only stands to reason that there'd be a few kooks who don't support him.  This is clearly a bizarre election year; but then all we need for that conclusion is the fact that an orange baboon Trump is leading the GOP pack.

Offline NavyCanDo

I do believe these are Lyndon LaRouche disciples, who are still very very  active.  They show up at any large political event with the intention of making conservatives look like racist. They even show up at Liberal events carrying signs with a photo of Obama with the Hitler mustache, and the unknowing and the media point them out as conservative protestors. They are not. In fact the complete opposite. With Trump, the KKK signs are their Modus operandi.

Anyway that's my 2 cents.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

HAPPY2BME

I do believe these are Lyndon LaRouche disciples, who are still very very  active.  They show up at any large political event with the intention of making conservatives look like racist. They even show up at Liberal events carrying signs with a photo of Obama with the Hitler mustache, and the unknowing and the media point them out as conservative protestors. They are not. In fact the complete opposite. With Trump, the KKK signs are their Modus operandi.

Anyway that's my 2 cents.

==============================

That's a good 2 cents.

Thanks.