Author Topic: Breaking: Secret Service Visits The Blaze Studios Following Glenn Beck Stabbing Comments  (Read 4799 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/breaking-secret-service-visits-the-blaze-studios-following-glenn-beck-stabbing-comments/

Breaking: Secret Service Visits The Blaze Studios Following Glenn Beck Stabbing Comments

Jim Hoft Mar 4th, 2016 8:09 pm 240 Comments

On Friday talk radio host and Blaze founder Glenn Beck told his radio audience that he would repeatedly stab his radio producer, if given the chance.

It was originally reported that Beck was talking about stabbing Trump. But later it was clarified that Glenn was talking to his producer.

“The stabbing just wouldn’t stop.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdcNbggM-k&feature=youtu.be

Glenn has been very upset recently about Donald Trump and his enormous support. Glenn supports Ted Cruz for president.

This afternoon the Secret Service visited The Blaze headquarters in Dallas.

Edited to add  the comment at the end of the article:

"Thanks to yellow journalism, Dallas Secret Service visited The Blaze HQ about the false stabbing story.

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) March 4, 2016"

Glenn Beck is Dana's boss.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 04:22:11 pm by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Beck can end up being Cruz's worst enemy. I've only seen a few people so drastically bipolar as Beck. He goes from being rational, peaceful, intelligent, to the drunk uncle who threatens everyone and sees conspiracies in KFC chicken in a fraction of a second.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:56:53 pm by Mod2 »

Offline alicewonders

I don't know - I listened to the YouTube - it sounded like he was saying it about Trump.  You listen and decide for yourself.

I think the Secret Service just let Beck off easy - and took his word for it since he is a public figure that "jokes around" a lot.

The man is a nutcase.

I've been saying - Trump should never let this nut or his minions even in the same building as him.  I would get a restraining order on him if I could!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:51:35 pm by alicewonders »

Offline alicewonders

Beck can end up being Cruz's worst enemy. I've only seen a few people so drastically bipolar as Beck. He goes from being rational, peaceful, intelligent, to the drunk uncle who threatens everyone and sees conspiracies in KFC chicken in a fraction of a second.

Hey AbaraXas - I accidentally got the wrong title on my topic - how can I change it?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:57:17 pm by Mod2 »

Offline Mod2

HAPPY2BME

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I think the Secret Service just let Beck off easy - and took his word for it since he is a public figure that "jokes around" a lot. 

I'm just glad the Secret Service took this seriously enough to pay the Beck folks a visit.   It's a good notice to them that the Beck folks are on the Service's radar!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:59:16 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline alicewonders

:tongue2:

Done.

Thank you!  I am technically illiterate!   :th_10444:

Offline aligncare

Politics makes lunatics of otherwise normal people. Except for Glenn Beck, he's a lunatic all of the time.

Offline NavyCanDo

I didn't see anything in the link other than the headline about the Secret Service visiting anybody.  I listen to the show in its entirety on the Blaze,  and heard the comment which was thrown out in jest as they were laughing over Trumps crazy ramblings on the stage. It was not a threat, and in no way warranted a visit from Barney Fife, much less the Secret Service.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Longiron

I'm just glad the Secret Service took this seriously enough to pay the Beck folks a visit.   It's a good notice to them that the Beck folks are on the Service's radar!

Thing is BECK was not juking and would stap TRUMP if got close enough IMO. However he would have to get close enough from behind because TRUMP would kick the s*** out of him if he confronted him physically. Bet on It. BECK is a NUT job and deserves to be watched. He will try and hurt someone IMO! :2gunz:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 04:05:51 pm by Longiron »

Offline alicewonders

Donald Trump is getting Secret Service protection now - they had better take those kinds of things seriously!  I hear other people making stupid threats like that too.

I remember when I was in high school - it was announced that President Nixon was coming to speak at our high school.  About two weeks before - the Secret Service came and combed our school buildings.  One day, a boy in one of the classrooms said he'd would like to - or was going to - can't remember exactly - kill Nixon.  It was no time until they came and took him out of class!  Questioned him, I don't remember if they did anything else to him.

I'm glad they questioned Beck - I hope he's on their "watch list".

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I didn't see anything in the link other than the headline about the Secret Service visiting anybody.  I listen to the show in its entirety on the Blaze,  and heard the comment which was thrown out in jest as they were laughing over Trumps crazy ramblings on the stage. It was not a threat, and in no way warranted a visit from Barney Fife, much less the Secret Service.

They don't see it that way.

Daniel O'Brian, columnist over on Cracked, ran a column once about kidnapping the President's daughter. Totally obvious humour, not even satire. It was pretty funny and patently ridiculous.

He got a visit by the Secret Service. The column was pulped so hard that it's not even available in the internet archive.

The SS take their job seriously.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

It was right there at the end of the article:
"This afternoon the Secret Service visited The Blaze headquarters in Dallas."

Offline aligncare

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What's that saying about you can tell who is in power by who you can't make fun of? 

Offline aligncare

What's that saying about you can tell who is in power by who you can't make fun of?

Fun of? Threat, is not innocent satire or parody. Not in the age of Internet and terroristic threats.

Offline aligncare

If those threats were against Cruz or Rubio you'd be screaming your head off. Don't try to deny it. If it were your guy you'd have your talking point, and you'd be a happy little camper, too.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 04:45:29 pm by aligncare »

Offline alicewonders

If those threats were against Cruz or Rubio you'd be screaming your head off. Yeah, don't deny it.

They're screaming that Trump has made threats toward protesters at his private rallies - and apparently Trump can't say anything in a joking way... 

But Glenn Beck can say something about stabbing Trump - and don't you stupid people KNOW - it was a JOKE!

Offline aligncare

I thought spamming was verboten here.

Guess not.

Well, then. I think I'll just crank up my spamming machine.

See ya, soon.

Offline sinkspur

Spamming?  This is what this "man" you're supporting is ginning up in this country:  hatred among children.  Proud of that?

He's every parent's nightmare.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

Spamming?  This is what this "man" you're supporting is ginning up in this country:  hatred among children.  Proud of that?

Stop spamming. It's against the rules here. Or don't you respect "here?"

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Fun of? Threat, is not innocent satire or parody. Not in the age of Internet and terroristic threats.

Nope. Beck was making fun of.  That's what he does. 

Offline sinkspur

Stop spamming. It's against the rules here. Or don't you respect "here?"

I gave it its own thread. One you'll avoid like the plague, no doubt.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

You are spamming..the same post on several threads..REMOVE THEM
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34