Author Topic: BUL**HIT Alert: This Phony Lying B*t*h Wants There To Be “More Love And Kindness” In America  (Read 501 times)

rangerrebew

BUL**HIT Alert: This Phony Lying B*t*h Wants There To Be “More Love And Kindness” In America

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/phony-bitch-wants-love-kindness

V. Saxena
March 3, 2016

After winning Virginia, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and Arkansas during the Super Tuesday elections, Democrat presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton delivered a phony speech in which she asserted that we need “more love and kindness” in America.

Listen to her bullshit below, courtesy Breitbart:

I wholeheartedly agree that we need more love and kindness in America, but not the type of “love and kindness” that this lying bitch and her liberal flunkies advocates.

I don’t want the the type of “love and kindness” that spurred President Barack Obama into heartlessly ignoring the family of Kate Steinle.

I don’t want the type of “love and kindness” that inspired singer Beyoncé to celebrate a thug while ignoring his victim.

I don’t want the type of “love and kindness” that galvanized feminists into not only ignoring sexual assault victims in Europe, but also making excuses for their rapists.

I don’t want the type of “love and kindness” that made Democrat candidates declare that only “Black Lives Matter.”

I don’t want the type of “love and kindness” that convinced liberals that it’s perfectly okay to ignore the nonstop hate crimes being committed against whites.

I don’t want the type of “love and kindness” that compels Democrats into enacting entitlement programs that rob the middle class to enrich the lazy.

I don’t want the type of “love and kindness” that prevents liberals from recognizing that LBJ’s “Great Society” has been a catastrophic failure.

And I don’t want the type of “love and kindness” that motivated Clinton into lying to families of the Benghazi victims, and then turning around and accusing them of being liars.

No, sorry, but I don’t want this sort of “love and kindness.” I want genuine love and kindness, and there is nothing remotely loving or kind about either Hillary Rodman Clinton or the pitiful policies she supports.

Nothing at all!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 01:16:19 pm by rangerrebew »

HAPPY2BME

Bill and Hillary's love and kindness is so sweet in puts people 6' under - literally.

Offline EdinVA

More love and kindness is liberal speak for more free s***..

Offline aligncare

I'm feeling the love and kindness, Hillary. Are you?

"David Duke has never been accused of rape. Hillary's most prominent supporter has. Will she be asked to disavow Bill Clinton?

If she doesn't think her husband raped Juanita Broaddrick, how about the sexual assaults claimed by Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Christy Zercher, Eileen Wellstone, Carolyn Moffet, Elizabeth Ward Gracen and Sandra Allen James, as well as a half-dozen other women?

Does Hillary believe any of her husband's accusers? How many sexual assault accusations must there be before she disavows him?"

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-03-02.html