Author Topic: Trump Now Wants MORE Guest Workers: ‘I Changed My Mind’  (Read 802 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump inexplicably changed his position on the H-1B visa program in Thursday’s Fox News debate, saying Silicon Valley actually does need to import tech workers for jobs instead of hiring Americans.

“We need highly skilled people in this country,” Trump told Megyn Kelly in the debate, when she questioned him about statements he’s made that contradict the policy of reducing access to the visas outlined on his website. “I changed my mind,” he added....

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/03/trump-now-wants-more-guest-workers-i-changed-my-mind/#ixzz41yW1hdsi

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump Now Wants MORE Guest Workers: ‘I Changed My Mind’
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 10:25:32 pm »
The 'Donald' is all over the place on the issues.  If this were anyone else they would be nailing them to a cross by now.  Trump is a Fraud, and flip-flops on the issues.  Personally, besides being a narcissistic demagogue, I think the guy has some serious issues.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 10:30:20 pm »
That is one thing you can say about trump.  He is a man of the moment.  Full of courageous conviction.  Not afraid to change his convictions to suit the prevailing winds on any givin subject.   

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 10:32:12 pm »
I think the guy has some serious issues.

Who wrote them for him?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink