Author Topic: Glenn Beck’s Trump Riff: ‘The Stabbing Just Wouldn’t Stop’ [AUDIO]  (Read 779 times)

Offline flowers

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/04/glenn-beck-if-i-got-close-enough-to-trump-the-stabbing-just-wouldnt-stop-audio/

During a monologue Friday about Donald Trump’s Thursday night debate performance, radio host Glenn Beck said that if he “had a knife, the stabbing just wouldn’t stop.”

Beck’s co-host, Stu Burguiere, told The Daily Caller Friday — after this article’s publication — that, despite the appearance of a threat against Trump, Beck was instead playfully threatening to murder his own co-host.

cruz needs to get rid of beck.

Offline Frank Cannon

I heard this live this morning and didn't take away that Beck was wanting to stab Trump. It was the 4 morons doing shtick with one another.

HAPPY2BME

On Radio Glenn Beck Says He’d Stab Donald Trump: “The Stabbing Just Wouldn’t Stop” (Update: Show Denies)

Radio host and New Media mogul Glenn Beck who has endorsed and campaigned for Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz said on his nationally syndicated radio show Friday morning that if he had a knife and got close enough to Cruz’s leading rival Donald Trump, “the stabbing just wouldn’t stop.”

AUDIO

Beck made the death threat in the context of talking about Thursday’s GOP presidential debate where the candidates were asked if they would support the eventual nominee.

“I don’t know what I would have done if I was sitting in their shoes…I can’t say it that way. If I were on the stage, I would have said, ‘Have you been listening to him tonight? Have you been listening to what I say about him?’ No I actually, I believe these things.”

“If I was close enough and had a knife, really, I mean I, the stabbing just wouldn’t stop.”

Laughter could be heard in the background from Beck’s staff as he talked about murdering Trump.

Beck’s remarks were first reported by the Daily Caller.

UPDATE: Beck’s sidekick Stu Burguire claimed on Twitter that Beck was actually saying he wanted to stab Stu, not Trump.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/glenn-beck-says-on-radio-show-he-would-stab-donald-trump-to-death-if-he-got-close-enough/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I've said it often - if I was Trump, I wouldn't let Beck in the same building with him!  To really say that out loud?  on the radio?  Freudian slip?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!