Author Topic: Jim Webb: I won't vote for Clinton, but I may for Trump  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Webb: I won't vote for Clinton, but I may for Trump
« on: March 04, 2016, 03:50:15 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/jim-webb-no-hillary-clinton-220255

Jim Webb: I won't vote for Clinton, but I may for Trump

By Eliza Collins

03/04/16 09:30 AM EST

Former Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb won’t be voting for Hillary Clinton, but he hasn’t ruled out casting his ballot for Donald Trump.

Webb, who briefly flirted with an independent bid before deciding against it, said on Friday morning that the Democratic frontrunner wasn't inspirational.

"I would not vote for Hillary Clinton,” Webb said on MSBNC's "Morning Joe."

When asked if he'd vote for Trump, Webb said he wasn't closed to the idea. “I'm not sure yet. I don't know who I'm going to vote for,” he said.

He said that Clinton would simply continue President Barack Obama’s policies, but that with Trump, things would change — but he's not convinced it would be for the better.

“If you're voting for Donald Trump you may get something very good or very bad,” Webb said. “If you're voting for Hillary Clinton, you're going to be getting the same thing.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Jim Webb: I won't vote for Clinton, but I may for Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 04:39:27 pm »
Jim Webb is an old time Democrat, why he stays in that party - I can't figure out.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Jim Webb: I won't vote for Clinton, but I may for Trump
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 04:41:33 pm »
“If you're voting for Donald Trump you may get something very good or very bad,” Webb said. “If you're voting for Hillary Clinton, you're going to be getting the same thing.”

By the way, I feel the same way about the other Republican candidates - "...you're going to be getting the same thing."

Can't go there no more.   **nononono*
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!