Author Topic: GOP crackup has Democrats in stitches  (Read 780 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP crackup has Democrats in stitches
« on: March 04, 2016, 03:10:39 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/gop-civil-war-democratic-reaction-220213

GOP crackup has Democrats in stitches

'You want to quote me as saying hahahahahahaha?' asked one.

By Edward-Isaac Dovere

03/03/16 07:03 PM EST

Updated 03/04/16 12:05 AM EST

Thursday in the Republican Party was like hilarious fan-fiction for Democrats to hate read until they hurt from all the laughing.

It started with Mitt Romney and Donald Trump erupting into a civil war. It ended with Trump bragging about the size of his penis and shouting back and forth with "Little Marco" Rubio and "Lying Ted" Cruz, then pledging to support the Republican nominee no matter what in the last question, before immediately starting to wiggle out of that pledge in a post-debate interview conducted before he’d even left the stage. Not to mention Trump’s insistence that he could get the military to commit war crimes by sheer force of will.

On the liberal-leaning Huffington Post, the banner headline Thursday night was COCK FIGHT.

Or, as Maryland Sen. Ben Cardin summed it up for the Democrats on Twitter as soon as the debate ended: “Come on.”

“How many more of these do we have to sit through? Asking for a friend. #GOPdebate,” Hillary Clinton tweeted, with a GIF of her rubbing her temples during one of her appearances in front of Congress. It got retweeted nearly 7,000 times.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/gop-civil-war-democratic-reaction-220213#ixzz41wnEIGR4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: GOP crackup has Democrats in stitches
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 03:18:18 pm »
COCK FIGHT.

:silly:
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 03:28:54 pm »
Regardless of what the Rats think of what is going on in the GOP Primaries, they have serious issues on their side far worse. Low voter turnout in Primaries. Candidates being investigated by the FBI. A decimated bench of candidates after a series of brutal election cycles. They are the weakest I have seen them in decades.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 03:29:30 pm by Frank Cannon »

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 03:32:57 pm »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 03:52:40 pm »
Regardless of what the Rats think of what is going on in the GOP Primaries, they have serious issues on their side far worse. Low voter turnout in Primaries. Candidates being investigated by the FBI. A decimated bench of candidates after a series of brutal election cycles. They are the weakest I have seen them in decades.

:thumbsup:

It's important for us to keep our focus. Thanks for reminding all of us.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 04:37:46 pm »
Nobody can rip DEFEAT from the JAWS OF VICTORY like a professional career Republican Elite.

Nobody.

Go GOPE!

Attack Donald Trump!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 06:09:19 pm »
Yes.  Except for that last part.  Donald has done way too much attacking himself to warrant my sympathy.

Don't worry Mr. Patrol. You'll like it when Donald is attacking Hillary Clinton in a debate and beating her like a rented mule. Trust me, you'll like it then.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 06:21:17 pm »

I truly hope the eventual results prove that claim of weakness. I want to believe it is so.

Both parties have been losing strength, but liberalism, big entitlement policies probably have not lost ground.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2016, 06:28:58 pm »

That's why they are laughing so hard at us.  Looks like we are going to let them win again...