Author Topic: Donald Trump Names Jeff Sessions Chairman of National Security Advisory Committee  (Read 1809 times)

HAPPY2BME

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump named Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), who endorsed Trump last weekend, as his Chairman of National Security Advisory Committee.

According to Trump’s press release, Sessions will advise Trump on foreign policy and homeland security.

“It is an honor to have Jeff as a member of the team,” Trump stated in a press release. “I have such great respect for him and I look forward to working with him on the issues most important to Americans.”

Sessions stated, “I am grateful for the opportunity to recommend and facilitate discussions among exceptional and experienced American military and diplomatic leaders to share insight and advice with Donald Trump, regardless of their political views.”

Sessions went on to say:

"Mr. Trump and the American people know our country needs a clear-eyed foreign policy rooted in the national interest. We need to understand the limits of our ability to intervene successfully in other nations. It is time for a healthy dose of foreign policy realism. In the Middle East, this means forming partnerships based on shared interests, not merely overthrowing regimes in the dangerous attempt to plant democracies. We must also combat the refugee crisis by creating regional safe zones, rather than depopulating the region by migration. The only path to long-term stability and resolution of this humanitarian crisis for the United States and our European allies is to work towards the safe return of migrants to their home countries, as Mr. Trump has noted. This strategy will also protect our own national security."

"A national-interest foreign policy, combined with a military second to none, stands in contrast to interventionist ideas that could enmesh us further in the region’s chaos. After over a decade of war and conflict, this country has a host of smart, experienced, and proven leaders. That wisdom must be sought. These meetings will be the beginning of a process that Mr. Trump has called for and which he believes must result in a clear and realistic bipartisan global strategy that will guide our nation for years to come."

Sessions has also advised Trump on trade and immigration.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/03/3217676/

HAPPY2BME

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I had not heard about this - thank you for posting it Happy!

The one over-riding thing that drives my support of Donald Trump is that I trust his judgment in choosing who to go to for advice in matters that he does not have sufficient expertise in - as no one can be an expert in everything.  Trump has vast knowledge in business and being an expert in getting things done with perfection - on time and under budget - something we haven't seen in a president in a very long time.

In other areas - I feel secure knowing that he relies on the advice of people like Jeff Sessions.

:thumbsup:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Frank Cannon

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump named Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), who endorsed Trump last weekend, as his Chairman of National Security Advisory Committee.

Hope Sessions can cobble together some simply worded talking points Donny can understand and parrot on security issues because he couldn't string together more than three or four verbs tonight to explain his positions.

HAPPY2BME

I had not heard about this - thank you for posting it Happy!

The one over-riding thing that drives my support of Donald Trump is that I trust his judgment in choosing who to go to for advice in matters that he does not have sufficient expertise in - as no one can be an expert in everything.  Trump has vast knowledge in business and being an expert in getting things done with perfection - on time and under budget - something we haven't seen in a president in a very long time.

In other areas - I feel secure knowing that he relies on the advice of people like Jeff Sessions.

:thumbsup:

=========================================

Rest assured, the Cabinet of a Donald Trump administration will send shivers down the spines of the GOPe everywhere.

HAPPY2BME

Hope Sessions can cobble together some simply worded talking points Donny can understand and parrot on security issues because he couldn't string together more than three or four verbs tonight to explain his positions.

==========================

Take off your progressive ear filter.

You will be able to hear better.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

:silly:

Trump's position is "I want to be President and I want to say what you think I need to say to be President". That's why he completely flip flopped on H1B. The man has no substance whatsoever.

Offline Frank Cannon

==========================

Take off your progressive ear filter.

You will be able to hear better.

I did for a moment, but all I heard was some old dude running for President talking about his dick.....so I put it back on.

HAPPY2BME

:silly:

Trump's position is "I want to be President and I want to say what you think I need to say to be President". That's why he completely flip flopped on H1B. The man has no substance whatsoever.

===============================

The look on Megyn Kelly's face when she couldn't got down that rabbit hole was priceless.

Offline libertybele

Another fake posting from Happy2BE???. This visual hopefully will be removed soon This is from several months ago and is NOT true. Origins look to come from praag.org a group that supports ethnic purity and we know many of the posts from NOTSOHAPPY come from
these types of sites.

Thanks for the clarification!  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

How many posts from white supremacy, Jew-hate sites is allowed before this stops?

This isn't the first time he's posted c#@p like this.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 03:01:45 pm by HonestJohn »