Author Topic: Trump Responds: Romney an ‘Absolute Choke Artist’… ‘Chickened out’ of 2016 Run Because of Me  (Read 291 times)

HAPPY2BME

Welcome to Breitbart News’s daily live updates of the 2016 horse race.

LIVE UPDATES

2:25: Trump says Romney is an “absolute choke artist” and he started hitting Romney so hard because “we can’t afford to lose” another election. Trump says he has never seen someone choke like Romney except for Rubio.

2:23: Trump says the reason Mitt “chickened out” of running in 2016… “was me.”

2:22: Trump says Hillary Clinton would destroy Mitt in a hypothetical general election.

2:20: Trump calls Romney a “failed candidate” who disappeared. Trump says Romney was “begging” for his endorsement and Mitt would have dropped to his knees if Trump had ordered him to do so. Trump says Mitt was thinking about running again after running a campaign that should have never been lost. He blasts Romney for demeaning 47% of the people in the country. Trump says Mitt was more interested in looking for zoning for a nine-car garage in California than winning the White House. Trump says “Romney let us down” by losing the White House. Trump blasts Stuart Stevens for running one of the worst campaigns in modern history. Trump says when Romney “started raising his head” to think about running for president, Trump says he said Romney should not run because he is a “choke artist.” Trump praises Jeb! for being a high-energy salesman for convincing Romney not to run.

2:19: Romney attacking Trump again:

If Trump had said 4 years ago the things he says today about the KKK, Muslims, Mexicans, disabled, I would NOT have accepted his endorsement

— Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) March 3, 2016

2:18: Trump says he is self-funding his campaign. “I don’t want your money,” Trump says. He just wants their votes on Saturday.

2:17: Trump says he is not a politician and says there hasn’t been a movement like this in the history of this country. More protests. “Get ’em out,” Trump says. “They just don’t stop. Terrible. Incredible.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/03/horse-race-livewire-4/