Author Topic: Michael Steele Dumbfounded By Romney Speech: "I Don't Know Who They Think This Is Going To Influence"  (Read 306 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/03/michael_steele_dumbfounded_by_romney_speech_i_dont_know_who_they_think_this_is_going_to_influence.html

FORMER RNC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL STEELE: I don't know why they think this is going to work in the first place. I don't know who they think this is going to influence.

Keep in mind, Mitt Romney lost 3 million Republicans, who didn't even bother to show up and vote for him because they did not support his campaign. So now to double back and to go after the very guy who has brought them back into the party. You can not lose sight of the fact that regardless of what you feel, the establishment is going to need this man. Even if he is not the nominee because he is bringing voters back in who have not been a part of this process... If you're going after the guy they are now rallying behind, I don't understand what they think is going to happen her

Offline Carling

It's red meat for the GOoPer donors to keep sending cash.  The GOoPers are not going to allow Trump to be President, even if it means we get HRC.

That's what today was about, Michael Steele.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:17:18 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline flowers

Arsenio Hall ‏@ArsenioHall 20h20 hours ago

Mitt Romney stay at home and leave Trump alone. If the #gop sends Mitt as the party hit man ... it will be like the bear scene in Revenant!

https://twitter.com/ArsenioHall

Offline flowers

It's red meat for the GOoPer donors to keep sending cash.  The GOoPers are not going to allow Trump to be Presidemt, even if it means we get HRC.

Tha's what today was about, Michael Steele.
I agree with you.