Author Topic: 4 Things To Watch For In Tonight's Debate  (Read 4966 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: 4 Things To Watch For In Tonight's Debate
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2016, 12:57:30 am »
You really think so? My take on it is the exact opposite. I have never seen a politician that does a worse job of handing questions than Trump,or who gets flustered as easily. If they go after him strong,he is going to fold like a cheap Chinese camping chair. There is nothing else he can do because he has no answers with specifics.

Trump gets easily flustered because he feels he is superior to everyone else and he, Donald Trump shouldn't have to go into detail about the issues ... just trust him, he'll get it done!  I of course am hoping the Cruz will bring the debate back to the issues rather than assault Trump.  Let Marco and Trump make azzes out of themselves.  If Rubio and the moderators go after Trump, I look for him to do one of two things; get very mouthy and absolutely lose his composure, or announce that he's been mistreated and will run 3rd party and walk off the stage ... and we all know that Hillary or God forbid Bernie, were just handed the oval office.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2016, 12:57:49 am »
Sink posting 1000 times on the live thread is one of the things to expect.

It's like going to the beach and on the blanket next yours their radio is blaring heavy metal.  :thud:

Hey! I'm trying to have a conversation here!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2016, 01:03:50 am »
...I look for him to do one of two things; get very mouthy and absolutely lose his composure, or announce that he's been mistreated and will run 3rd party and walk off the stage ...

Which pretty much means my prediction of him baling late in the primary comes true.

and we all know that Hillary or God forbid Bernie, were just handed the oval office.

I don't think so. The DNC probably hates and mistrusts her as much as we do,and there is no way in  hell they are going to allow someone that isn't even a registered Dim to win the Dim primary.

I see them calling Goober Gore out of retirement. After all,there are still plenty of Dims that "feel" (notice I didn't say "think") that he beat Boy Jorge but had the election stolen from him. Goober would be a pretty tough opponent because all the Dims would fall in line right behind him,both the true believers and the pros that run the party because they know they can control Goober like a monkey on a leash.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:05:13 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!