Author Topic: Trump Stares Down Man in 'KKK' Shirt  (Read 943 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Trump Stares Down Man in 'KKK' Shirt
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 11:31:38 pm »
You do realize that the man was accusing Trump of supporting the KKK, and not wearing a "KKK shirt"?

And, instead of correcting the man's misimpression, he merely stared at him?

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 11:37:31 pm »
You do realize that the man was accusing Trump of supporting the KKK, and not wearing a "KKK shirt"?

Nice photo op for the Trumpanzees

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 11:43:49 pm »

Sure looks like a KKK shirt to me...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 11:44:04 pm »

The man was mocking Trump.  That's the only reason Trump confronted him. 

Instead of going back to the podium and condemning the KKK, the old man just stares at the guy. 

The guy won.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 11:47:43 pm »

The shirt said "KKK endorses Trump." 

It's poking at Trump, which is why he confronted him.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 11:50:49 pm »
Video at link (CNN):

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/02/27/donald-trump-protester-kkk-shirt.cnn/video/playlists/donald-trump/

You do realize the guy is not KKK, but probably some leftist protester,  maybe even a Lyndon LaRouche disciple.   A KKK member would not have worn a shirt with KKK written with a Sharpie. Trump is not staring down KKK, but somebody making fun of him. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 11:52:00 pm »

I watched the event. It was clearly KKK. Trumps should've took a swing at him.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 11:56:59 pm »
You do realize the guy is not KKK, but probably some leftist protester,  maybe even a Lyndon LaRouche disciple.   A KKK member would not have worn a shirt with KKK written with a Sharpie. Trump is not staring down KKK, but somebody making fun of him.

So, I supposed your going to expect Trump to disavow or apologize to him now....

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 11:57:20 pm »

"Donald Trump has never punched anybody in the mouth."  Marco Rubio

Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2016, 11:58:57 pm »

Mr. Short fingers couldn't choke a chicken much less make a fist even if he tried.

HonestJohn

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2016, 12:01:20 am »

So, by that logic, the BLM members dressed in Klan sheets during the Nevada election were really Klan members, too.

Offline Carling

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2016, 12:03:29 am »
So, by that logic, the BLM members dressed in Klan sheets during the Nevada election were really Klan members, too.

Still some of the Trump haters here on and other boards still insist those were KKK members, regardless of the obvious evidence they were plants.

TDS is sweeping the GOPe nation.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2016, 12:04:23 am »

So the Jews have a KKK chapter now?  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2016, 12:07:20 am »
Still some of the Trump haters here on and other boards still insist those were KKK members, regardless of the obvious evidence they were plants.

You didn't read my post, did you?   And someone else said the same thing - that  a real KKK member does not write on a shirt with a Sharpie.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Carling

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2016, 12:09:12 am »
You didn't read my post, did you?   And someone else said the same thing - that  a real KKK member does not write on a shirt with a Sharpie.

I wasn't replying to your post.  I pretty much ignore them anymore because I already know what they say.  I was replying to HonestJohn and the BLM/KKK hoax in Nevada.  Seemed obvious to me.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:09:31 am by Carling »

HonestJohn

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2016, 12:23:11 am »
I wasn't replying to your post.  I pretty much ignore them anymore because I already know what they say.  I was replying to HonestJohn and the BLM/KKK hoax in Nevada.  Seemed obvious to me.   :shrug:

I see that you didn't understand that the post I responded to was arguing that the shirt wearer was Klan... because his shirt said KKK.

I was responding with YOUR VERY OWN ARGUMENT.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2016, 12:29:06 am »

Exactly right Carling - when somebody here posted that picture of the two black men wearing KKK outfits outside of a Nevada caucus location - with signs saying KKK for Donald Trump - people here said that was the average Trump supporter!

That's what all this "you must denounce KKK - NOW!" manufactured issue is all about!  It is a non-existent issue - with a lot of loud-mouthed professional activists setting up disruptions and knocking people down to get in front of a camera so the media can exploit the photo op. 

He denounces them - but, oh!  He didn't really mean it - it doesn't mean anything if you have to ask him to do it!  No! - He denounced David Duke - not the KKK!  He's doing it all wrong!

Trump stared down a disrupter that lied to get in a rally of supporters - past the staging area for protesters - who no doubt had the t-shirt hidden in his panties, or he would never have been let in - a liar and disrupter!  How would Cruz or Rubio have handled it?  We already know that Bernie would have let the guy get up on the stage with him and push him out of the way to use the microphone. 

Some of you people are just incredible to me - making idiots out of yourselves wailing about a non-existent issue - while you are letting, heck - while you are encouraging the RNC to TAKE the candidacy away from Trump if he legitimately wins the votes!  While some of you are actually saying you will vote outside of the party because Trump is an evil racist...or whatever Trump's sin-du-jour is.

Usually a manufactured one at that.  Bunch of crybabies!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Carling

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2016, 12:30:57 am »
I see that you didn't understand that the post I responded to was arguing that the shirt wearer was Klan... because his shirt said KKK.

I was responding with YOUR VERY OWN ARGUMENT.

How were you replying to my argument, considering I hadn't even posted in the thread?   :shrug:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2016, 12:34:46 am »
Exactly right Carling - when somebody here posted that picture of the two black men wearing KKK outfits outside of a Nevada caucus location - with signs saying KKK for Donald Trump - people here said that was the average Trump supporter!

That's what all this "you must denounce KKK - NOW!" manufactured issue is all about!  It is a non-existent issue - with a lot of loud-mouthed professional activists setting up disruptions and knocking people down to get in front of a camera so the media can exploit the photo op. 

He denounces them - but, oh!  He didn't really mean it - it doesn't mean anything if you have to ask him to do it!  No! - He denounced David Duke - not the KKK!  He's doing it all wrong!

Trump stared down a disrupter that lied to get in a rally of supporters - past the staging area for protesters - who no doubt had the t-shirt hidden in his panties, or he would never have been let in - a liar and disrupter!  How would Cruz or Rubio have handled it?  We already know that Bernie would have let the guy get up on the stage with him and push him out of the way to use the microphone. 

Some of you people are just incredible to me - making idiots out of yourselves wailing about a non-existent issue - while you are letting, heck - while you are encouraging the RNC to TAKE the candidacy away from Trump if he legitimately wins the votes!  While some of you are actually saying you will vote outside of the party because Trump is an evil racist...or whatever Trump's sin-du-jour is.

Usually a manufactured one at that.  Bunch of crybabies!

It's an issue because Trump was asked, in an internationally broadcast interview on CNN, if he disavowed David Duke and the KKK and he wouldn't do it.

THAT is why it's an issue. And his efforts to clean up his mess have been weak, pathetic, and forced.

HonestJohn

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 12:37:46 am »
Original post:

My response:

Your followup:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2016, 12:43:16 am »
Mr. Short fingers couldn't choke a chicken much less make a fist even if he tried.

Well, I can palm a basketball and I wear a size 12 shoe.     :smokin:         :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2016, 12:44:21 am »
It appears to me that Trump was admiring the shirt. He does have a fetish for seeing his name written on stuff.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2016, 12:46:53 am »

It's amazing the cognitive dissonance and reading-comprehension challenged here.

It's clear to me what you mean...yet others?  Not so much.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2016, 12:51:26 am »
It's amazing the cognitive dissonance and reading-comprehension challenged here.

It's clear to me what you mean...yet others?  Not so much.    :shrug:

You really think that kid was KKK?

A homemade t-shirt accusing Trump of supporting KKK?

I like Frank's explanation: Trump just loves seeing his name printed, in any context.