Author Topic: Glenn Beck calls for Cruz-Rubio ticket to take on Trump  (Read 3556 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Glenn Beck calls for Cruz-Rubio ticket to take on Trump
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2016, 11:46:04 pm »
I thought Beck was making some sense with this this morning.

If Cruz and Rubio join forces, Trump can't win.

And for the sake of America, that's what needs to happen.

I watched his him explain it on his TV Show on the Blaze, and it does make sense. I love it in fact.
Everyone wins except for Trump and Hillary. One huge reason Rubio may want to consider is because he gave up his senate seat to run for President. If he  loses Florida, which is a possibility, he is through. There is no senate seat to go back to. And in 8 years, he can take up the torch and run for President then. Carson will get his foot in Washington and begin start building his resume, and make a difference with his vote. And Ran Paul can make an influence where his passion really is, on controlling spending.

No wonder the Trump supporters are so eager to trash Beck and this idea. Scares the hell out of them. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2016, 12:12:52 am »
I watched his him explain it on his TV Show on the Blaze, and it does make sense. I love it in fact.
Everyone wins except for Trump and Hillary. One huge reason Rubio may want to consider is because he gave up his senate seat to run for President. If he  loses Florida, which is a possibility, he is through. There is no senate seat to go back to. And in 8 years, he can take up the torch and run for President then. Carson will get his foot in Washington and begin start building his resume, and make a difference with his vote. And Ran Paul can make an influence where his passion really is, on controlling spending.

No wonder the Trump supporters are so eager to trash Beck and this idea. Scares the hell out of them.

Completely agree.  They're scared to death of a dynamic duo to take out the Trumpster.

I liked Beck's thoughts about the Cabinet too.  Especially Rand Paul as Secretary of the Treasury.

With the depth of the candidates who ran for President, we could have a dream team administration.

(And yes, Trump folks have to completely mock Beck, no matter what he says).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2016, 12:18:50 am »

...and no matter how many public meltdowns he has  88kleenix Elmer Gantry could take lessons.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2016, 12:31:31 am »
Completely agree.  They're scared to death of a dynamic duo to take out the Trumpster.

I liked Beck's thoughts about the Cabinet too.  Especially Rand Paul as Secretary of the Treasury.

With the depth of the candidates who ran for President, we could have a dream team administration.

(And yes, Trump folks have to completely mock Beck, no matter what he says).

The Rand Paul as Secretary of the Treasury is the only one that gives me the creeps- But Only because it gives me horrific visions of me giving complete control to my wife on what money I spend from my checking account.   :nono:

But Washington having a true controller over spending - what a concept.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2016, 01:21:57 am »
Actually, it works for me too.

Beating the juvenile delinquent is key, and the two would combine some pretty strong support which ought to do just that.

The juvenile deliquent appears to be little Marco, and his pal little Elmer Cruz. And the dinosaurs in the GOP e

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2016, 01:27:01 am »

The juvenile deliquent appears to be little Marco, and his pal little Elmer Cruz. And the dinosaurs in the GOP e

There's only one juvenile delinquent running, and he's the oldest guy in the race........

You know, the one who can't control himself verbally, emotionally............ or morally.  THAT one.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2016, 01:48:11 am »
As attractive as the idea sounds, Trump is not going to be defeated with a gimmick.  Trump did not perform up to expectations last night.  It could be the "con man" attack is starting to take hold and Trump may have hit his high water mark.  Rubio and Cruz need to keep hammering away at Trump, the forces that be need to try to erect their firewalls in Florida and Ohio.  If that fails then the match is over.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2016, 01:57:11 am »
There's only one juvenile delinquent running, and he's the oldest guy in the race........

You know, the one who can't control himself verbally, emotionally............ or morally.  THAT one.
I totally disagree
Luckily we live in America where we all have opinions.
But look at what the gope is doing. If they succeed then Little Elmer will be sitting beside Trump both saying  :wtf!:
The GOP e hate them both equally.
So if they pull it off, we will all have been disenfranchised **nononono*

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2016, 02:03:42 am »
As attractive as the idea sounds, Trump is not going to be defeated with a gimmick.  Trump did not perform up to expectations last night.  It could be the "con man" attack is starting to take hold and Trump may have hit his high water mark.  Rubio and Cruz need to keep hammering away at Trump, the forces that be need to try to erect their firewalls in Florida and Ohio.  If that fails then the match is over.

if it's a gimmick, Trump is also playing one. That wasn't Mrs. Trump standing over his right shoulder last night.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2016, 02:05:31 am »
if it's a gimmick, Trump is also playing one. That wasn't Mrs. Trump standing over his right shoulder last night.

Good point.  He looked ridiculous and it did not work.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2016, 02:27:54 am »
I totally disagree
Luckily we live in America where we all have opinions.
But look at what the gope is doing. If they succeed then Little Elmer will be sitting beside Trump both saying  :wtf!:
The GOP e hate them both equally.
So if they pull it off, we will all have been disenfranchised **nononono*

This is silliness.

If Cruz and Rubio (both adults) defeat Trump (a child) legitimately, then NO one is disenfranchised.

According to you, then anyone who votes for a losing candidate in the primary has been disenfranchised.

Silliness.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2016, 02:39:10 am »
Good point.  He looked ridiculous and it did not work.

It worked perfectly.  And you know it.   **nononono*

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2016, 02:39:18 am »
This is silliness.

If Cruz and Rubio (both adults) defeat Trump (a child) legitimately, then NO one is disenfranchised.

According to you, then anyone who votes for a losing candidate in the primary has been disenfranchised.

Silliness.

This is not silly!  The establishment is pissed! They hate Cruz and Trump.  They are going to do whatever they can to keep their standing!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2016, 02:43:06 am »
This is not silly!  The establishment is pissed! They hate Cruz and Trump.  They are going to do whatever they can to keep their standing!

You apparently hate Cruz as much as the so-called "establishment" does.

You'll get to vote for your boy Donald, Repub.  You won't be disenfranchised.