Author Topic: Dr. Ben Carson Suspends Campaign  (Read 266 times)

Offline flowers

Dr. Ben Carson Suspends Campaign
« on: March 02, 2016, 07:54:57 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/02/dr-ben-carson-suspends-campaign/

GOP presidential candidate Dr Ben Carson is suspending his presidential campaign after failing to win a single state or collect many delegates through Super Tuesday.

“I have decided not to attend the Fox News GOP Presidential Debate tomorrow night in Detroit,” Carson began in his campaign press release.

Even though I will not be in my hometown of Detroit on Thursday, I remain deeply committed to my home nation, America.  I do not see a political path forward in light of last evening’s Super Tuesday primary results. However

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Dr. Ben Carson Suspends Campaign
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 07:58:38 pm »
Good for him. I hate spoilers with no chance of winning. When you're done you're done, and it's time to get out.
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Suspends Campaign
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 08:00:44 pm »
Good for him. I hate spoilers with no chance of winning. When you're done you're done, and it's time to get out.

Agreed.  Now he needs to throw his support to either Cruz or Rubio.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.