Author Topic: Breaking: Trump Receives Major Polling News Hours Before Super Tuesday! - Now has the support of 49% of Republicans, more than equaling the total of his 4 rivals in the primary  (Read 950 times)

HAPPY2BME

With less than 24-hours before voters across the country vote in Super Tuesday states, GOP frontrunner Donald Trump received some great news!

According to a new CNN/ORC poll, Trump now has the support of 49% of Republicans, more than equaling the total of his 4 rivals in the primary.

From CNN:

Trump has expanded his lead over the diminished field to capture the support of nearly half of Republican voters, while Clinton tops Sanders by nearly 20 points.

On the Republican side, the new survey finds Trump’s lead is dominant, and his support tops that of his four remaining opponents combined. The businessman tops his nearest competitor by more than 30 points: 49% back Trump, 16% Marco Rubio, 15% Ted Cruz, 10% Ben Carson and 6% John Kasich.

t the coming election, and largely committed in their support for him. Nearly 8 in 10 say that they are more enthusiastic about voting this year than in previous elections, among Republicans who are not supporting Trump, just 39% say they are more enthusiastic than in years past. Likewise, 78% of Trump’s backers say they will definitely support him vs. 22% who say they could still change their minds. Among those backing other candidates, 57% say they are committed to their chosen candidate.

The survey asked those Republicans not currently backing Trump whether they would support him if he became the party’s nominee, and just a quarter of Republicans overall say they probably or definitely wouldn’t support him in November. That’s about the same as the share saying they wouldn’t back Rubio or Cruz.

http://www.headlinepolitics.com/trump-receives-major-polling-news-hours-before-super-tuesday/
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 06:29:46 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kinda interesting that this topic has been up for a while now, and no comments pro or con.

I think the numbers speak for themselves.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Please call Trump supporters some more bad names, so this number goes from 49 percent to 55 percent.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline R4 TrumPence

Please call Trump supporters some more bad names, so this number goes from 49 percent to 55 percent.

LoL
You are so cool these days :beer:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline aligncare

Kinda interesting that this topic has been up for a while now, and no comments pro or con.

I think the numbers speak for themselves.

I can speak to that.

The antis naturally won't look in here cause it sets them off.

The pro Trump crew has enough class to leave the antis alone to their sorry, their anguish.

If you talk to antis they'll tell you they are not bitter. They're just consumed by a gnawing hate eating away their gut until they can taste the bile in their mouth. Well, I guess they are a little bitter. Either that or they're coming down with something.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
If true, Super Tuesday might be a First Corinthians moment...

in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last Trump. For the Trump will sound...and we will be changed.

Gimme an amen  :amen:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:31:30 am by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I can speak to that.

The antis naturally won't look in here cause it sets them off.

The pro Trump crew has enough class to leave the antis alone to their sorry, their anguish.

If you talk to antis they'll tell you they are not bitter. They're just consumed by a gnawing hate eating away their gut until they can taste the bile in their mouth. Well, I guess they are a little bitter. Either that or they're coming down with something.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

If true, Super Tuesday might be a First Corinthians moment...

in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last Trump. For the Trump will sound...and we will be changed.

Gimme an amen  :amen:

« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:46:56 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I listened to Mark Levin earlier on XM Sirius Patriot.

Levin flat out lied through his teeth. He stated that the polls showing Trump with leads in the March 1st voting states were mostly old.

Here is Real Clear Politics, with many, many polls on Sunday and today.

Of course Levin is totally in the tank for Cruz, and his defeat is a big blow to the blowhard.

They can arrange a special edition show on Glenn Beck so that Levin and Cruz can appear and the three of them can cry together. Glenn will show them how to do that.

Glenn's studio is in Texas, making t convenient for several of our members to attend in the audience. But the audience can cry right along.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I listened to Mark Levin earlier on XM Sirius Patriot.

Levin flat out lied through his teeth. He stated that the polls showing Trump with leads in the March 1st voting states were mostly old.

Here is Real Clear Politics, with many, many polls on Sunday and today.

Of course Levin is totally in the tank for Cruz, and his defeat is a big blow to the blowhard.

They can arrange a special edition show on Glenn Beck so that Levin and Cruz can appear and the three of them can cry together. Glenn will show them how to do that.

Glenn's studio is in Texas, making t convenient for several of our members to attend in the audience. But the audience can cry right along.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

I'd pay good money to see that!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!