Author Topic: Secret anti-Trump donor revealed - Marlene Ricketts, the owner of the Chicago Cubs baseball team  (Read 3776 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Trump is our cage fighter. 

What he's doing here is letting that family know that he's got enough money to find something embarrassing about them.

What's the problem?    :whistle: 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline R4 TrumPence

So you are OK with a politician attacking a PRIVATE CITIZEN??
Yep. I am fine with it.
Remember all the frivolous lawsuits filed against Sarah Palin by "citizens" who were in the opposition?
When a"citizen""is funding a campaign against Trump, he has every right to shoot back at them

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Machiavelli wrote above:
"That sounds like a threat. How presidential."

Perhaps not presidential, but certainly Machiavellian.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
She's spending money solely in an attempt to bring him down.

You're damned right I'd send her a horse head to wake up to....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

Indeed. This is not out of context at all. Such thuggery and threatening behavior is all too common for Trump and many of his allies. I posted an article about one of his allies making similar threats against a newspaper reporter earlier today.

To me this type of thuggery belongs in Russia..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

What he's doing here is letting that family know that he's got enough money to find something embarrassing about them.

"Our?"

He only seems to be "our" cage fighter if "we" are lockstep with him. Otherwise, he turns on "us" with the wrath of an army.

Ask Megyn Kelly, National Review, Michelle Malkin, Fox News, the state of Iowa...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline kevindavis007

"Our?"

He only seems to be "our" cage fighter if "we" are lockstep with him. Otherwise, he turns on "us" with the wrath of an army.

Ask Megyn Kelly, National Review, Michelle Malkin, Fox News, the state of Iowa...

Again, I happen to like living in a free society..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Machiavelli wrote above:
"That sounds like a threat. How presidential."

Perhaps not presidential, but certainly Machiavellian.

Good one!  :laugh:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Just the person we want in the White House.

If you criticize him, he'll set goons, or the IRS (redundant) on you.

Nice.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
She's spending money solely in an attempt to bring him down.

You're damned right I'd send her a horse head to wake up to....

So you'd be OK with Obama sending the IRS after Nancy I guess.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx