Author Topic: Clinton Gets Booed At Democratic Town Hall  (Read 574 times)

rangerrebew

Clinton Gets Booed At Democratic Town Hall
« on: February 19, 2016, 03:53:07 pm »
Posted By Chandler Gill On February 18, 2016 @ 10:48 pm In Uncategorized | No Comments

During MSNBC’s Thursday Democratic town hall, moderator José Díaz-Balart asked Hall if Hillary Clinton should be held accountable for what her husband President Bill Clinton did during his administration. Her answer got a negative response from the crowd.

He asked, “on his plane ride or flight here, Senator Sanders attacked your husband’s legacy. And I have a quote. He said, ‘Bill Clinton was the president who led the effort to deregulate wall street, was the president who fought for the disastrous NAFTA trade agreement, was the president who pushed this so-called welfare reform, which was absolutely disastrous for low-income people. ’ Should you be held accountable for your husband’s–”

Clinton’s response prompted the crowd to boo, and her only defense to this was to repeatedly state, “it’s true.”

“Well, he was the president who created 23 million jobs, who raised incomes for every group in America, not just those at the top.” Clinton said.

“In fact, African-American families, latino families had an even higher than average increase in income. Created some great economic development programs like, you know, the empowerment zones and the new market tax credits, so, I know that Senator Sanders has also attacked President Obama. He’s called him weak, disappointing. He tried to get someone to run against him in the 2012 election in the primary. I just don’t know where all this comes from because maybe it’s that Senator Sanders wasn’t really a Democrat until he decided to run for president. He doesn’t even know what the, you know, last two Democratic presidents did. well, it’s true. it’s true. you know it’s true. I mean, it happens to be true.”

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/clinton-gets-booed-at-democratic-town-hall/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Clinton Gets Booed At Democratic Town Hall
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 03:58:48 pm »
One of these days she is going to completely snap.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 04:15:15 pm »

And it will be sooner rather than later IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 08:30:28 pm »

There must have been some racists, sexists, ageists, whateverists in the audience . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 09:50:22 pm »

Are you certain it hasn't already happened? :silly: