Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 'He put on my frilly nightie, and danced around playing his sax.' Former Miss Arkansas says Bill Clinton was so-so in bed and confided Hillary was into sex with women. Now she fears Hillary vendetta and sleeps with loaded semi-automatic  (Read 1343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3427366/He-frilly-nightie-danced-playing-sax-Former-Miss-Arkansas-says-Bill-Clinton-bed-confided-Hillary-sex-women-fears-Hillary-vendetta-sleeps-loaded-semi-automatic.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'He put on my frilly nightie, and danced around playing his sax.' Former Miss Arkansas says Bill Clinton was so-so in bed and confided Hillary was into sex with women. Now she fears Hillary vendetta and sleeps with loaded semi-automatic

Bill Clinton's lovemaking was largely forgettable, says ex-mistress Sally Miller, but Clinton would rarely disappoint when divulging intimate secrets
    Miller, then 44, would leave her back door ajar so her seven-years younger paramour - then Governor of Arkansas - could slip in
    Known then as Sally Perdue, she claims during pillow talk he revealed Hillary preferred female lovers
    The former singer and radio host, is preparing to dish more secrets of their three-month affair in a tell-all memoir
    She is convinced that the Democratic presidential candidate is behind a plot to silence her ahead of November election
    Miller insists she has been stalked, spied upon and plagued by anonymous phone calls since word of her memoir leaked out
    'There is a vengeful, spiteful ugliness that some women have for other women. Hillary is just one of those women.'

By Ben Ashford In Little Rock, Arkansas For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:43 EST, 16 February 2016 | Updated: 10:53 EST, 16 February 2016

Sally Miller looked on in amusement as the man who would become the 42nd President of the United States slipped into her own frilly black nightgown.

The former Miss Arkansas has never forgotten how her younger lover proceeded to dance around the bedroom, serenading her with his saxophone and reducing her to a fit of giggles.

This playful scene was typical of the laughter-filled nights that ex-beauty queen Miller enjoyed with Bill Clinton during their 1983 affair, she tells Daily Mail Online in an exclusive interview.

The married Governor of Arkansas would frequently adopt the role of entertainer-in-chief to impress his glamorous older woman, a one-time Miss America finalist.

But while his attempts at lovemaking were largely forgettable, Clinton would rarely disappoint when it came to divulging intimate and potentially damaging secrets about his wife Hillary.

More than two decades on, Miller, a former singer and radio host known as Sally Perdue, is preparing to dish the secrets of their pillow talk in a tell-all memoir.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3427366/He-frilly-nightie-danced-playing-sax-Former-Miss-Arkansas-says-Bill-Clinton-bed-confided-Hillary-sex-women-fears-Hillary-vendetta-sleeps-loaded-semi-automatic.html#ixzz40LubR4KZ

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

'Let's just get down to the facts,' she adds. 'Firstly, Bill didn't mind telling me that Hillary doesn't like sex.

'I take him at his word and he told me she liked females more than men. She was the child of a more progressive community. She was exposed to all the liberals, she was a flower child.

'Hillary does drugs too, that's the only time that she would entertain the idea - again, this is what Bill told me.
Her recent behavior seems to reflect some sort of drug use.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

In his day the man engaged in more than two dozen  individual acts of perversion, SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.

Offline andy58-in-nh

In his day the man engaged in more than two dozen  individual acts of perversion, SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.

"Bill Clinton, rush chairman. Damn glad to meet you."
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rangerrebew

Clinton's purported ex-mistress: 'Hillary's a lesbian'
Ex-beauty queen now sleeps with loaded gun, claims Bill wore 'frilly nightie'
Published: 18 hours ago. Updated: 02/16/2016 at 7:01 PM

Sally Miller, one of Bill Clinton's purported former mistresses, said she fears for her life – so much so that she sleeps with a gun – and believes the Democratic Party's leading White House hopeful, Hillary Clinton, is out to get her.

She also dropped a bombshell about the presidential contender, saying Clinton is a "lesbian," and about the former president, saying she witnessed him at her home snorting a white powder, ostensibly cocaine, the Daily Mail reported.

Miller, who said she was 44 while engaging in relations with the former president in 1983, and known then by the name of Sally Perdue, was a former Miss Arkansas. Now, she's speaking out about her past alleged presidential affair, preparing to release a tell-all memoir that includes some of the most juicy details of her political and party life from the mid-1970s and beyond.

The 'Stop Hillary' campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: 'Clinton for prosecution, not president'

The book, as detailed by the Daily Mail, "promises to recall a series of unguarded conversations in which she claims Bill revealed his wife's preference for female lovers."

And Miller, now 77, is blunt.

"Hillary is a lesbian" who now wants to kill her, she said, the Daily Mail reported.

"[Hillary Clinton] doesn't care what I say about Bill. That's old news," Miller said, in an interview with Daily Mail Online. "But I think she wonders what Bill told me. I think she wonders how much I know about her that came from Bill. With the election coming up, she can't afford any sort of loose end. She's the closest thing you can imagine to Al Capone. I don't think she is going to rest until she puts me to rest."

Miller isn't the only Clinton mistress who has claimed Hillary is a lesbian. In her book, "Passion and Betrayal," Gennifer Flowers recalled the time she discussed the issue with Bill:

"There's something you need to know. I've been hearing tales around town that Hillary is having another thing with another woman." I watched his face to see his reaction, and couldn't believe it when he burst out laughing. I was stunned! I asked him what was so funny. "Honey," he said, "she's probably eaten more p---y than I have." Bill said he had known for a long time that Hillary was attracted to women, and it didn't really bother him anymore. His first clue came from her lack of enjoyment of sex with him. He said she was very cold and not playful at all in bed. ... Because she wasn't enjoying herself, neither was he. Sex with her became a duty; nothing more.

Miller is so afraid for her life she's taken to social media in the last couple of weeks to tell followers and readers that if she were to die by "suicide," not to believe it.

She told Daily Mail Online in a sit-down interview from her Arkansas home she's been stalked, spied upon and barraged with anonymous telephone calls, and coincidentally, the curious happenings started right after word of her memoir leaked.

"Let's just get down to the facts," she said, speaking of some of the details of her book. "Firstly, Bill didn't mind telling me that Hillary doesn't like sex. I take him at his word and he told me she liked females more than men. She was the child of a progressive community. She was exposed to all the liberals, she was a flower child. Hillary does drugs, too. That's the only time that she would entertain the idea. Again, this is what Bill told me."

Miller, a mother of two, said she so fears the "Clinton machine" that these days, she sleeps with a semi-automatic within arm's reach, and takes her Australian Shepherd dog with her whenever she leaves home, the Daily Mail reported.

Just in time for the 2016 election, hear Hillary Clinton say she would NOT run for president, in "Hillary Unhinged" by Thomas Kuiper

She said she first met Clinton while working as a senate aide in the Arkansas State Capitol and while he was preparing to run in 1974 for the House of Representatives. They met up again in August 1983, when Miller said she left her back door open so he could be driven to her property in private. And from there, the affair took off, she said, the news outlet reported.

"He never drove himself," she said, to the Daily Mail. "It was a state trooper or someone on his staff. He parked in the park behind my house. I had a gate on the patio but he just had to lift the latch."

Miller said their meetings often involved playing music, and then led to more personal activities.

"Their clandestine meetings typically included Bill goofing around and playing his sax while Miller, a trained singer and musician, accompanied him on her piano," the Daily Mail reported, citing conversations with Miller. "He would sometimes unwind by smoking a marijuana cigarette. Miller claims that she saw Clinton produce a pouch of white powder on several occasions and snort lines off her coffee table."

Miller said she didn't do drugs or smoke, but she tolerated the behavior in Clinton because he was her guest.

"Bill is not the most handsome man," she said. "But he makes you feel like your breasts are the right size, your legs are the perfect length, you have an incredible body and on top of all that you're beautiful. There are not many men that can make a woman feel that way."

She also said: "[The sex] wasn't that memorable. It was no big deal. Think about that. That's probably why he didn't have any confidence as a lover. He reminded me of what a little boy would say to his momma, 'Is it OK if I put my hand there? Can I touch you here?' I've always preferred younger men but I've never had one who asked permission."

The Daily Mail also quoted Miller as saying Clinton during one of their dalliances "put on my frilly nightie and danced around playing his sax."

Her memoir hasn't yet been released for sale.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/bill-clintons-ex-mistress-sleeps-with-loaded-gun/#Z1proojPg6tO6Jka.99