Author Topic: James Woods: Don’t Confirm Obama SCOTUS Nominee - ‘Just Ignore Him, as He Does the Law’  (Read 351 times)

Offline Paladin

Ya gotta like this guy, Woods.

"Actor James Woods weighed in on the nomination of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia’s successor.

Woods tweeted Sunday that Congress should not confirm a SCOTUS nominee by President Barack Obama.

“This could not be simpler,” Woods tweeted. “Absolutely, do not confirm an #Obama SCOTUS nominee. Don’t discuss it; just ignore him, as he does the law.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie-hunter/james-woods-dont-confirm-obama-scotus-nominee-just-ignore-him-he-does-law
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

If only.

This will be the ultimate test of congresses' resolve. If the GOP gives in on this fight and Obama gets another radical ideologue justice, they are through as a party.

Offline Paladin

If the GOP gives in on this fight and Obama gets another radical ideologue justice, they are through as a party.

Good grief, Aligncare, if the GOP gives in, we are through as a nation.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.