Author Topic: James Woods calls out Chelsea Clinton’s story on why she left church at age 6  (Read 502 times)

rangerrebew

James Woods calls out Chelsea Clinton’s story on why she left church at age 6
February 12, 2016 | Michael Dorstewitz | 5 Comments | Print Article

Another case of the Clintons stretching the truth?

Chelsea Clinton claimed this week, while campaigning for her mother’s presidential bid, that at the age of six she made the decision to stop attending church because it preached that abortion was wrong.

“I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me that they question our faith,” she said at a fundraiser, according to PageSix.com.

Then things got really bizarre.

“I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday School. That’s a true story.”

One can almost hear Bill or Hillary saying the same thing repeatedly — “That’s a true story.”

“I recognized that there were many expressions of faith that I don’t agree with and feel [are] quite antithetical to how I read the Bible,” Clinton added, “but I find it really challenging when people who are self-professed liberals kind of look askance at my family’s history.”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/02/12/james-woods-calls-out-chelsea-clintons-story-on-why-she-left-church-at-age-6-305080#ixzz3zyMW3f2s

rangerrebew

Almost every girl I have known was deeply concerned about the abortion issue by 6, especially if they have been protected from scum who aren't in politics.  :silly:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What a crock of happy horse poop!

Seven years old is the "age of reason", as recognized by the Catholic Church.  It's because they feel children below that age cannot understand nuance, etc..

Furthermore, this is more a reflection on the religiousness of the mother and father, since they are the ones that 'indoctrinate'/teach their children.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Just like her mom....a liar.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:43:33 pm by flowers »

Offline Charlespg

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Just like her mom....a liar.
Ditto
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline xfreeper

I remember when I was 6 I was preoccupied with the theory of relativity and the probable existence of gravitational waves. The rest of the time, when not immersed in quantum physics I was usually contemplating the meaning of life.

Online mountaineer

“I recognized that there were many expressions of faith that I don’t agree with and feel [are] quite antithetical to how I read the Bible,” Clinton added...
How she reads the Bible? You mean, like never? I do like how she uses the 25 cent word "antithetical," though, because it shows people she's really smart. She went to Oxford.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

How she reads the Bible? You mean, like never? I do like how she uses the 25 cent word "antithetical," though, because it shows people she's really smart. She went to Oxford.
:laugh: