Author Topic: Pregnant Chelsea Clinton: I Left The Church Because Of Abortion  (Read 750 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pregnant Chelsea Clinton: I Left The Church Because Of Abortion
« on: February 11, 2016, 09:46:32 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/10/pregnant-chelsea-clinton-i-left-the-church-because-of-abortion/?print=1

Pregnant Chelsea Clinton: I Left The Church Because Of Abortion

Posted By Kaitlan Collins On 8:15 PM 02/10/2016

Chelsea Clinton says she left a pro-life Baptist church when she was six years old because they taught her about abortion.

The 35-year-old reportedly said she was tired of critics questioning her family’s religion during a recent fundraiser for Hillary Clinton.

“I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me that they question our faith,” Clinton said.

“I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday School. That’s a true story.”

[dcquiz] “I recognized that there were many expressions of faith that I don’t agree with and feel [are] quite antithetical to how I read the Bible,” Clinton continued, “but I find it really challenging when people who are self-professed liberals kind of look askance at my family’s history.”

“My mother is very deeply a person of faith.”

In December, Clinton announced she was pregnant with her second child.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Pregnant Chelsea Clinton: I Left The Church Because Of Abortion
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 10:03:34 pm »
My 91 year old mother of five left the GOP over abortion.

Scoff at her if you like. But I wonder how many Americans dislike the mixing of religion with politics, which conservatives insist on?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 10:07:11 pm »
I don't know about Mrs. Merzvinsky (sp?), but generally when people feel the need to tell you that it's a true story, it's because it isn't.

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 10:13:19 pm »
I don't know about Mrs. Merzvinsky (sp?), but generally when people feel the need to tell you that it's a true story, it's because it isn't.

Another clue it's most likely untrue is because her last name is Clinton and her lips were moving.

I really can't wait for this vapid and glip person with zero real-world accomplishments starts running for public office.  She'll make her mom look competent by comparison.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 10:26:36 pm »
 8detect8

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 10:29:39 pm »
Chelsea Clinton says she left a pro-life Baptist church when she was six years old

PLEASE.....so she's been in favor of killing babies since she was 6...

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 11:54:17 pm »
Let's count the things wrong with this.

1. A 6 year old doesn't determine if she goes to church, it is up to the parents.

2. A 6 year old can't comprehend the moral question of abortion, at that any sort of politics of the issue. The closest thing she knows is her baby doll and if someone described killing it, any little girl would scream and throw a fit, not make political or moral judgments about it.

3. When she was 6 (1986), Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas and declaring himself pro-life. He actually tried to out-pro-life his Republican opponent Frank White.