Author Topic: Black on Black Crime Continues, Unabated! [video]  (Read 186 times)

rangerrebew

Black on Black Crime Continues, Unabated! [video]
« on: February 10, 2016, 09:29:38 pm »
Black on Black Crime Continues, Unabated! [video]
Baron Von Kowenhoven — February 10, 2016

A Black Lives Matter activist killed himself on the steps of the Ohio Statehouse, authorities said.

MarShawn McCarrel, 23, shot himself in front of the Columbus building Monday evening, Lt. Craig Cvetan of the State Highway Patrol told the Columbus Dispatch.

“My demons won today. I’m sorry,” the activist, who recently attended the NAACP Image Awards, posted on his Facebook page about 3 p.m., just hours before his body was found near the Statehouse.

His last tweet read: “Let the record show that I pissed on the state house before I left.”

No one witnessed the shooting, Cvetan said. McCarrel was pronounced dead at the scene.

McCarrel, who had recently worked with Black Lives Matter, helped organize protests in Ohio after a Missouri cop shot and killed unarmed black teenager Michael Brown in 2014.

He also founded youth mentorship program Pursuing Our Dreams, which launched Feed the Streets, a project to help Ohio’s homeless.

He attended the NAACP’s Image Awards on Friday, Pursuing Our Dreams wrote on its Facebook.

First, it’s sad to think that not one person picked up on any signs of this young man’s depression or anxiety prior to him taking his own life. All lives matter!

Second, I don’t condone any young man of our society going to the bathroom on the steps of the state capitol. Nor do I think any decent young man would want to admit that they did that.

Finally, for this young man to receive an award as a mentor to others…pursuing our dream…that should be more like…a pissed away life.

This man defended and started a riot group, all on behalf of Michael Brown, another thug, who robbed a grocery store and was shot by a cop. Really? Seriously…THAT’s the person that is a MENTOR to others? You can’t find another decent person that would be a mentor?

Shut the front door.

http://joeforamerica.com/2016/02/black-black-crime-continues-unabated-video/
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:30:22 pm by rangerrebew »