Author Topic: Rush: Pray for the Good Health of Bill Clinton  (Read 362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Pray for the Good Health of Bill Clinton
« on: February 09, 2016, 08:58:58 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/02/09/pray_for_the_good_health_of_bill_clinton

Pray for the Good Health of Bill Clinton
February 09, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Bill Clinton out there.  Bill Clinton, David Maraniss -- or maybe it's Maraniss -- one of Clinton's official biographers, a former reporter for the Washington Post, was out there following Clinton around. He says it's devastating out here.  Clinton looks so bad. He looks frail.

There's no gleam, there is no electricity, there's no charisma, there's hardly any life. The guy's hoarse. He can barely talk.  The only time he came alive was when Chelsea started talking about it, and that wasn't very much.  He just doesn't look to be very with it, folks. It's very... This is bad, folks.  We want great health for Bill Clinton.  We want Bill Clinton in just fabulously great health for the rest of the year and beyond.  We do not want Bill Clinton get sick. We pray for the great health of Bill Clinton.  Don't doubt me.  You hear what Clinton said?

Speaking of which:  In his last appearance before the New Hampshire primary, he was in Hudson in New Hampshire.  Clinton said that he wishes sometimes that he wasn't married to Hillary Rodham Clinton because then he could speak more freely. (impression) "Sometimes, you know, when I'm on a stage like this, I wish I weren't married. Then I could say what I really think.  I don't mean that in a negative way! I'm happy. I'm happy. But (wink, wink), you know what I mean. (chuckles) If I wasn't married to her?  Oh-ho-ho-ho!"  Probably some babes in the audience.

You know, there's another story about this.  The babes, the "bimbos" are all gravitating to Trump now.  Because Trump's got the vigor and the whatever it is. (interruption) The money? Well, yeah, but Clinton was getting the babes without any money.  He had the White House, had the bedrooms.  Cigars.  But no money.  It didn't matter.  Power trumped money in that case. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: Rush: Pray for the Good Health of Bill Clinton
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 09:10:30 pm »
Bill does look like death barely warmed over.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Rush: Pray for the Good Health of Bill Clinton
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 09:49:52 pm »
He obviously thinks it would muster a huge sympathy vote for Hillary.

Bill Clinton should hire a taster immediately.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald