Author Topic: MARINE BANNED FROM DAUGHTERS SCHOOL. YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHY!  (Read 486 times)

rangerrebew

MARINE BANNED FROM DAUGHTERS SCHOOL. YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHY!
« on: February 05, 2016, 11:24:40 am »
MARINE BANNED FROM DAUGHTERS SCHOOL. YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHY!
JSquared 02/04/2016
La Plata High School in Charles County Maryland has banned a father and U.S. Marine Veteran from the school property because his daughter came home from school with a homework assignment that wanted her to remember and list the benefits of Islam. The father said you will absolutely NOT do the assignment!

They wanted her to remember the five pillars of Islam. This is the same thing that is required to convert your religion to Muslim. The problem that the father has, is that the school will not let Christianity in schools and forbids any student from openly studying Christianity. Not to mention if a student was to try and teach the religion to another student or share their faith with someone else.

There are so many evil people in the world, and the school system is against religion, yet the school was teaching his daughter that the faith of a Muslim is stronger than that of the average Christian. There has been a federal lawsuit filed recently over the school giving a failing grade to students that do not do this assignment; there is more to this lawsuit, as well.

This Maryland high school punished a student for refusing to profess faith in Islam and gave her a failing grade for a series of assignments that violated her Christian beliefs. After the student did NOT do as ordered by the school they threatened the father with arrest for complaining. This is what the federal lawsuit claims.

This plaintiffs are Marine Corps veteran John Kevin Wood and his wife, Melissa, who “refused to allow their teenage daughter to be subjected to Islamic indoctrination and propaganda in her high school world history class.” The suit was filed in U.S. District Court against the Charles County Public Schools.

Also, in the lawsuit were, its board of education, Principal Evelyn Arnold and Vice Principal Shannon Morris. Now, I think that this is all just plain WRONG! I do not understand what in the world is going on these days with all this kind of crap about religion and the schools. Actually, I do not understand why in the world everyone has to argue and fight over what someone else believes! My opinion, of ALL this kind of complaining, is crazy. I believe what I want to believe and I do not really care what ANYONE else believes, that is for them, NOT ME! People should just get over it all and worry about themselves. I mean really, it is almost childish, to say to someone, “I believe in GOD, or Buddha, or whatever, and YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT TOO!!!. I am going to tell my mommy if you do not believe what I believe. Or in this case, I am going to BLOW YOU UP, IF YOU DON’T!!!

Read more at http://universalfreepress.com/2016/breaking-u-s-marine-banned-from-daughters-school-you-wont-believe-why/