Author Topic: Trump on Obama: 'Maybe he feels comfortable' at mosque  (Read 492 times)

Offline flowers

Trump on Obama: 'Maybe he feels comfortable' at mosque
« on: February 04, 2016, 10:45:57 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-on-obama-maybe-he-feels-comfortable-at-mosque/article/2582368

Donald Trump said President Obama maybe "feels comfortable" in a mosque after his visit to one on Wednesday.

"We have a lot of problems in this country," Trump said on Fox News Wednesday. "We have a lot of places he can go and he chose a mosque."

"Maybe he feels comfortable there," Trump added.

He went on to say, "I saw that just a little while ago. So, that's his decision, that's fine."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump on Obama: 'Maybe he feels comfortable' at mosque
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 11:03:00 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-on-obama-maybe-he-feels-comfortable-at-mosque/article/2582368

There is no question that Hussein Obama feels 'comfortable' in a mosque. How could he not be comfortable there. He grew up studying in a mosque. That is how he was raised.

Obama is very obvious. He calls the American people "bitter clingers" and brings up the Crusades. It is clear that he views Americans as dangerous but has nothing but praise and reverence for all things Islamic. He has become the global apologist for all of Islam. He refuses to see anything at all negative with Muslims, regardless of how glaring and heinous their numerous crimes are.

But this has become the attitude of Liberals in general. Christians are viewed by the Left as ignorant religious primitives, and yet Muslims are somehow enlightened and peaceful, (as we have been lectured ad nauseam).

But then again, nobody has ever accused a Liberal of being consistent or making logical sense.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:09:28 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 11:06:12 pm »
He's just catching up with his buds from childhood and school.  Kind of a reunion.  They had one good time talking about their experiences with taqiyya.  I bet he wowed them with his tales of fooling the infidels.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 11:14:39 pm »
He's just catching up with his buds from childhood and school.  Kind of a reunion.  They had one good time talking about their experiences with taqiyya.  I bet he wowed them with his tales of fooling the infidels.

I wonder what he will do once he leaves office. I wonder if he return to his roots and start attending a mosque regularly. Maybe he will hook up with Wright again, or Louis Farrakhan. There will no longer be any point to pretending to be a Christian.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:19:03 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 11:22:57 pm »
I wonder what he will do once he leaves office. I wonder if he return to his roots and start attending a mosque regularly. Maybe he will hook up with Wright again, or Louis Farrakhan. There will no longer be any point to pretending to be a Christian.

As long as they visit him in Hawaii...I bet his days in Chicago are over and done.

...Bob Dylan

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 11:29:24 pm »
I read once that he was buying a place in Dubai. So, he may not even stay in the country. He would certainly fit right in over there. Who knows? I wouldn't put anything past him.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 11:41:30 pm »

Trump is still showing the raw guts to say things the other candidates won't go near. Those are the facts of Trump's approach.

Editorial comments may begin in 3 2 1...

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 11:45:50 pm »
I read once that he was buying a place in Dubai. So, he may not even stay in the country. He would certainly fit right in over there. Who knows? I wouldn't put anything past him.

That definitely sounds right up his alley...and it's a very short jump across the Gulf to visit VJAR.  Win-win.

...Bob Dylan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 11:46:54 pm »
Trump is still showing the raw guts to say things the other candidates won't go near. Those are the facts of Trump's approach.

Editorial comments may begin in 3 2 1...

Oh now, you know, if he farts in a robust manner it's a sign he's the antichrist.

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 11:54:10 pm »
I wouldn't either.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2016, 02:47:10 am »
Trump on Obama:
'Maybe he feels comfortable' at mosque...