Author Topic: Obama demands employers disclose pay by gender New rules give feds oversight to check for discrimination  (Read 430 times)

rangerrebew

Obama demands employers disclose pay by gender
New rules give feds oversight to check for discrimination
Published: 16 hours ago. Updated: 01/29/2016 at 1:36 PM

Team Obama is demanding companies report how much employees make, by gender.

The Obama administration is poised to announce a plan requiring employers with 100 or more employees to dislose worker pay by gender, so that feds can determine if discrimination is at play.

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

As the Wall Street Journal reported, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is going to give details of this plan on Friday.

Get “What Women Really Want,” a call to women across this great land to wake up and take a stand against the cultural forces that are fighting tooth-and-nail to destroy their spirit and their families – at the WND Superstore!

But the collected data, which will include actual amounts of how much women versus men make at companies around the nation, will be used for the EEOC to decide if pay discrimination is a problem. The federal agency will then be equipped to “identify employers that may be engaging in pay discrimination so that [it] can target its enforcement resources where problems may be likeliest to exist,” the Wall Street Journal reported.

The plan is open to public comment but won’t need congressional approval to enact.

WND EXCLUSIVE: THE BIG LIST of “gayest” companies in America:
Largest firms in U.S. pushing LGBT agenda

Fox News said it’s part of President Obama’s agenda to equalize perceived pay gaps between the two genders, which put women at making about 79 cents for every dollar earned by men, the news outlet reported.

The plan, once fine-tuned and put in place, could impact more than 63 million U.S. employees.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/obama-demands-employers-disclose-pay-by-gender/#0UgrsgQPfRAK09yH.99

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Two ideas on this.

a. Anyone targeted by this should just ignore it. It is not a formal 'law'. There is no way Obama can sue millions of companies, especially in the short time he has remaining.

b. Even as I write this, with no specific foreknowledge of anything, I can tell you with certainty that somehow, some way, Muslims will be exempt. I say this based on the fact that Muslims are always exempt from all of Obama's childish "proclamations". Somehow, Muslim businesses which are 100% Muslim, and, of course, 100% male will not be required to comply with any 'diversity' rules.

Every law Obama creates out of thin air always goes something like, "All the citizens of my kingdom, must do XYZ forthwith (oh, that is, except Muslims)". When is any mosque going to be "forced" to do a gay marriage, for example? Never going to happen as long as mullah Hussein is in charge.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 11:25:27 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Is this new?  Haven't employment records been reported by gender, race and income for years?  Interview records, too.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:01:45 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline katzenjammer

Not sure if this is new or not, RiV.  I seem to recall that something like this exists, maybe not in this breadth.

But we can be sure that this is just a small part of the 'gifts' he will be leaving over his last year.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think this is new. We don't know yet, but what I understand of this is he wants sort of a real time inventory of personnel grouped by race, gender(if we can still say that word), sexual preference (gay), and pay rate.

What this list will do is to allow him to 'fix the country'. He can call up the personnel inventory of XYZ corporation in North Dakota and say, 'They need more Blacks. They need more Latinos. They need more women. They need some homosexuals. They need to pay Joan Smith more. Bob Jones is making too much money. and on and on like that.

I do not expect most people to comply with this. But if it goes through as Obama wants, it would be the single biggest intrusion of government into private business since Nazi Germany.

It would subordinate every business of any size in all of America to the direct control of Obama and his staff. It would amount to a government takeover of the private business sector in a very direct way.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

I think this is new. We don't know yet, but what I understand of this is he wants sort of a real time inventory of personnel grouped by race, gender(if we can still say that word), sexual preference (gay), and pay rate.

Sexual preference may be new, but a real time "inventory" of personnel group by race, gender and pay has been asked for before from employers with 75+ employees.  The same information (sans sexual preference) has been required for interviews/hires in an effort to identify "discriminatory" hiring practices.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sexual preference may be new, but a real time "inventory" of personnel group by race, gender and pay has been asked for before from employers with 75+ employees.  The same information (sans sexual preference) has been required for interviews/hires in an effort to identify "discriminatory" hiring practices.

Yes, but, What Obama wants is that Washington D.C. becomes the national H.R. Department for all companies. They decide whom you hire or fire. They decide how much you pay them. They control everything, in your whole company.

If Obama gets his way, there will no longer be an H.R. department in any company. Because, he will take care of all of those decisions.

Yes, but, What Obama wants is that Washington D.C. becomes the national H.R. Department for all companies. They decide whom you hire or fire. They decide how much you pay them. They control everything, in your whole company.

If Obama gets his way, there will no longer be an H.R. department in any company. Because, he will take care of all of those decisions.

Okay, this is new.   Thanks.