Author Topic: READ the official letter Ted Cruz just sent Donald Trump challenging him to IOWA DEBATE this weekend!  (Read 502 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    January 27, 2016

Dear Donald,

We owe it to the men and women of Iowa to ensure that they hear jointly and directly from the two leading Republican candidates so that they may contrast our positions on the critical issues we face as a nation as they make their final choice leading up to Monday’s caucuses.

Accordingly, please accept this invitation to join me at an in-person, two-hour Town Hall event at Western Iowa Tech Community College in Sioux City this Saturday, January 30th at 8:00 p.m. Central. This venue is already reserved and I would propose that our campaigns evenly divide available seating/ticketing. Our teams can jointly work on the logistical details.

Additionally, I propose one of the following three individuals serve as a Town Hall facilitator: Mark Levin, Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh. If none of these proposed individuals are acceptable to you, I suggest that instead we alternate in fielding direct questions from the audience.

I look forward to your timely response.

Ted

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/read-the-official-letter-ted-cruz-just-sent-donald-trump-challenging-him-to-iowa-debate-this-weekend/#ixzz3yVPF6PjR

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
In addition:

Ted Cruz Super PACs Offer $1.5 Million for Veterans if Donald Trump Will Debate Him One-on-One In Iowa

DES MOINES, Iowa — A pair of pro-Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
97%
Super PACs just offered $1.5 million for veterans if Donald Trump will debate Cruz one-on-one in Iowa before Sunday evening.

Keep The Promise I and Keep The Promise II offered up the sizable donation for America’s veterans on Wednesday evening.

The principal donors of Keep the Promise I, the Mercer family, and Keep the Promise II, the Neugebauer family, in a joint statement released Wednesday evening said:

Senator Cruz and Mr. Trump both respect the veterans and hold them in the highest regard but Senator Cruz respects the process and we are calling on Mr. Trump to do the same and debates are the purest form of democracy. Iowans – and Americans – deserve to hear from the frontrunners in this ‘two-man race’ one last time.  Not only would this be a heck of a debate, but it would also be a terrific opportunity to generate millions of dollars for the veterans.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/27/ted-cruz-super-pacs-offer-1-5-million-for-veterans-if-donald-trump-will-debate-him-one-on-one-in-iowa/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

We have a Gladiator willing to go into the ring.

Will the “rich kid” man up?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I think Cruz should go ahead and debate an empty chair with nothing but an orange wig in it.   :silly: