Author Topic: Donald Trump feud causes panicking Fox News CEO Roger Ailes to call Ivanka and Melania in attempt to get the frontrunner BACK to the debate - but he'll only speak to Murdoch  (Read 1946 times)

Offline flowers

In Megyn's case, a NeoCon could also be an opportunist.  FOX has big ratings.  Does anyone seriously doubt that she is a liberal at heart and that she has nothing but disdain for conservatives?  She talks a good game, but she's been letting the mask slip lately - can't contain her hatred much longer. 

I predict she won't be staying much longer at FOX - like others before her - she'll be jumping ship to CNN.  Then, we'll get to see her REAL face (well, LESS people will get to see her real face - I mean, it IS CNN).

buh bye
You are so right about her hate. It is really starting to show. Micheal Moore love-fest was horrible.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Haven't watched FOX in probably five years.  Have never seen Megyn's show.  I don't even have cable tv!  Cut that trash off in 2012. 

She won't be "taken" off FOX - she will leave when her contract or whatever is up.  For now, she will play the little victim and may have to take some more time off work pretty soon. 

As far as "nice people" changing for the worse around here - I can't speak for anyone else - but I have taken the gloves off.  Tired of being nice and respectful to people, tired of trying to disprove false statements with research and facts, tired of conceding that I LIKE Cruz - I really LIKE him, but I don't think he can win......

.....REALLY tired of the silly pictures that would only appeal to "low-info voters"
.....tired of the insults.

Defend your candidate, you really should, like I'll defend mine.  But if you say something like, Trump lies all the time - you better be able to prove that or I will call you out on it. 

I get it, he respects the Constitution - I just happen to think he'd be a lousy president because -

- he's a young man in a hurry.
I agree with your position.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
You are so right about her hate. It is really starting to show. Micheal Moore love-fest was horrible.

Precisely!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

What hate?  Sorry, but I watch or tape Megyn every night (because she has been so strong on Benghazi, Planned Parenthood, Black Lives Matter, Higher education, etc.), and I haven't seen any 'hate.'

Using the (very) exceptional Michael Moore thing (he actually was funny, and I hate the guy) to describe the show in general is just not accurate.

I don't agree with her on multiple issues, but to describe her as "hateful' is just wrong.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What hate?  Sorry, but I watch or tape Megyn every night (because she has been so strong on Benghazi, Planned Parenthood, Black Lives Matter, Higher education, etc.), and I haven't seen any 'hate.'

Using the (very) exceptional Michael Moore thing (he actually was funny, and I hate the guy) to describe the show in general is just not accurate.

I don't agree with her on multiple issues, but to describe her as "hateful' is just wrong.

They agree with TRUMP that she asked him a hateful question (I disagree) so that makes her hateful across the board! When will you Trump haters understand?  /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

They agree with TRUMP that she asked him a hateful question (I disagree) so that makes her hateful across the board! When will you Trump haters understand?  /s

Oh......... right............. it's all the hate that she displayed in quoting his own nasty comments about women and wondering if that would give fuel to the left's phony "War on Women" meme.

Such a dastardly thing to do.  Ask a legitimate question and expect a legitimate answer.

No wonder he's still fuming and hating on her 5 months later......... grown up that he is.......      **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

HAPPY2BME

Sorry, but I watch or tape Megyn every night (because she has been so strong on Benghazi, Planned Parenthood, Black Lives Matter, Higher education, etc.), and I haven't seen any 'hate.'

===============================

This helps.

Now I understand.

Offline musiclady

===============================

This helps.

Now I understand.

She's also tough on Hillary, and spends a lot of time on the e-mail scandal.

She ain't no liberal.

(If she were, she'd probably be rooting for fellow liberal, Trump).