Author Topic: Police flee for their lives at Swedish migrant camp after they are surrounded by screaming mob as they try to relocate ten-year-old boy ‘who had been raped multiple times’  (Read 1462 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3417669/Police-flee-lives-Swedish-migrant-camp-surrounded-screaming-mob-try-relocate-ten-year-old-boy-raped-multiple-times.html

Police flee for their lives at Swedish migrant camp after they are surrounded by screaming mob as they try to relocate ten-year-old boy ‘who had been raped multiple times’

The attack allegedly happened in the town of Västerås in central Sweden
    Staff at the refugee centre feared the 10-year-old boy was being abused
    They failed to remove the child after the refugee would not let the child go
    Ten police officers failed to safe the child after being attacked by the mob
    See more news on the migrant crisis at www.dailymail.co.uk/migrantcrisis

By Darren Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 11:21 EST, 26 January 2016 | Updated: 13:27 EST, 26 January 2016

Swedish police were forced to run for their lives after being attacked by a mob of asylum seekers as they tried to relocate amid allegations a 10-year-old boy had been 'raped repeatedly' at a refugee centre.

Officers entered the centre in Västerås to save the young boy who had been reportedly attacked repeatedly by asylum seekers at the centre.

Initially, staff in the centre tried to remove the boy but were stopped by the mob. Instead the staff called police for backup.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3417669/Police-flee-lives-Swedish-migrant-camp-surrounded-screaming-mob-try-relocate-ten-year-old-boy-raped-multiple-times.html#ixzz3yNe8M3uG

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

And people wonder why so many people are willing to support Trump's call for a temporary ban?

Every one of these stories that comes across from Europe makes more people say.... hmmmm....  :pondering:

Offline alicewonders

To think that a culture would not protect it's most vulnerable citizens - children and women, blows my mind!  Such a culture cannot survive.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
To think that a culture would not protect it's most vulnerable citizens - children and women, blows my mind!  Such a culture cannot survive.

It's even worse that that.  They actively prey upon them.

Offline alicewonders

Offline alicewonders

Oh, sorry.  You're right.

That's ok.  There's another thread about Rome covering up their naked statues in preparation for the Iranian president's visit. 

It's looking like most of Europe, not just the Swedes, should be included in that group.  Incredibly difficult to watch!

8888crybaby

Offline flowers

That's ok.  There's another thread about Rome covering up their naked statues in preparation for the Iranian president's visit. 

It's looking like most of Europe, not just the Swedes, should be included in that group.  Incredibly difficult to watch!

8888crybaby
yes it is. I just read a piece about how here a fed judge ordered some civil war statues taken down. it is happening here too. destruction of history.  **nononono*