Author Topic: Obama Roasts Donald Trump At White House  (Read 1837 times)

Offline libertybele

Obama Roasts Donald Trump At White House
« on: January 24, 2016, 08:19:00 pm »
He doesn't joke about Trump until later ... but I couldn't really see Trump's reaction...but his statement about Trump bringing change to the White House and Trump's breath of experience .... well ... I'm sure it's nothing more than coincidence...but uncanny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:23:16 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Re: Obama Roasts Donald Trump At White House
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 08:41:06 pm »
ODD that the RUMP would have been invited to a White House PRESS CORPSE...DInner??
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 09:27:03 pm »
That's what I thought too ... so I went back and checked the age of the video of the event and found it was right around the time he changed his affiliation to Republican and was contemplating running against Obama in 2012.

So .... was the  whole birther issue ... a hot button issue that Trump was hoping to get enough steam out of and never got off the ground??  Or ... did Barry tick him off enough with his comments that he decided to show him ... that he was the Donald and Pope Tump!! As I have stated before ... Trump is no conservative. He didn't see enough opportunity in 2012 and he now saw an opportunity to tap into an angry electorate.  He is simply playing on their hot issues.  He is good at controlling (if not owning) the media and sold himself as a conservative and crucifies anyone that gets in his way. He is only interested in making this country into what will benefit Trump and make Trump great.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 09:42:14 pm »
Yes, I remember when this happened a few years ago - was it 2011?  Thanks for refreshing our memories on that event in the past. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 09:47:23 pm »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 09:52:09 pm »

Is that kind of like a "Hail Mary Pass"?

:laugh:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 10:08:38 pm »

I've never seen so much debris kicked up in my life.

Surely, something's got to stick against the wall?

(...and don't call me Shirley)

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 10:23:11 pm »

Shirley, it is not going to stop until the nomination is settled (which may be sooner rather than later)...and you'll still see some of it after - there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth if the general election is predictably close.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 10:42:57 pm »

Kicking up debris?  Not my intent.  I merely found it uncanny that Donald was part of an Obama roast in which Obama made fun of Trump -- but looks like Trump is doing exactly what Obama joked about ...a coincidental correlation of yesterday and today .... I wonder if Bary is laughing now??

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 10:45:08 pm »
Yes, I remember when this happened a few years ago - was it 2011?  Thanks for refreshing our memories on that event in the past. 

...just showing the correlations and the irony of it all ...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2016, 11:52:39 pm »
Kicking up debris?  Not my intent.  I merely found it uncanny that Donald was part of an Obama roast in which Obama made fun of Trump -- but looks like Trump is doing exactly what Obama joked about ...a coincidental correlation of yesterday and today .... I wonder if Bary is laughing now??

I was commenting about the general milieu. You must admit political attacks on Trump come at regular intervals, and are both on and off-the-wall. That's all. If I quoted you I apologize. I don't believe I intended to.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:22:06 am by aligncare »