Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Laughs Off Question About Her Health  (Read 528 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Laughs Off Question About Her Health
« on: January 24, 2016, 02:18:57 pm »
Hillary Clinton Laughs Off Question About Her Health
Brian Anderson   
Brian Anderson
January 23, 2016

As you may know, it is rumored that Hillary Clinton’s health is not good. In 2012 she suffered a concussion, followed by a blot clot, and was seen wearing special glasses reserved for people with traumatic brain injuries. Plus, she’s just straight up old and can’t make it through a debate without disappearing for “personal” reasons. At an Iowa campaign stop, she was asked about her health and in typical Hillary fashion, she laughed off the question and never really answered it.

Clinton’s town hall meetings and Q&A sessions are the most scripted events of any candidate running for president. Usually you can see people reading off of note cards that were prepared by the Clinton campaign. In Iowa on Saturday, supporters didn’t bother with note cards or even questions. When they got a hold of the mic, they’d just blurt a talking point like “Social Security” or “gun control” and then Hillary would ramble on for minutes on the subject.

Finally, someone from the crowd strung enough words together to form a semi-coherent sentence and asked an actual question.

“It’s about your health. Okay? But I heard on the news – Fox News – and they talked about how your health was ailing. That you were really not equipped to be in the White House because of it,” asked a black woman.

Hillary starts to laugh before she addresses this one.

“Oh my. Well, you know, they say nearly anything about me., I gotta tell you. You know there are several themes they keep beating the drums on and uh, I’ll match my endurance against anybody,” said Clinton.

You mean how she couldn’t make it back from a bathroom break during the December democratic debate? Is that the endurance she’s talking about? Or how about another rally she held on Saturday where she could only muster a 5-minute speech? Face it, she’s got no energy, no stamina, and she may have some bladder control issues. It’s also rumored that she has to be helped back to the limo after her rallies because she is so frail.

“And last spring my doctor put out a letter and, you know, said what great health I was in,” she said.

Yeah, I’m sure Hillary’s private doctor would never lie on her behalf or withhold vital information about her health. How about she gets a physical examine from an impartial non-partisan doctor? I guarantee she’d never do that because it just might reveal she has extensive brain damage and any number of chronic degenerative conditions.

From there Hillary goes off on a folksy story about how she was a young lawyer in Arkansas, with a side story about a woman that used to cook for her husband Bill and how she has a cook book that is delicious. No, seriously she said the book was delicious, not the recipes but the actual book. Wandering off topic and saying that eating a book is a tasty treat are not the hallmarks of someone with a healthy mind.

Hillary never really does answer the question, and let’s face it; this was a prepared question like all of the others that she could have slam dunked. Instead she made light of it and was evasive, the same way she is with anything asked of her.

This is the classic Clinton side step, taught to her by her husband. Neither of them ever give a definitive answer because they know it may be used against them at a later date. Hillary can’t just say her health is fine because it is not and she doesn’t want it on record that she misrepresented it. She has enough legal troubles.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-laughs-off-question-about-her-health
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:21:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

Re: Hillary Clinton Laughs Off Question About Her Health
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 04:01:23 pm »
“And last spring my doctor put out a letter and, you know, said what great health I was in,” she said.
I hope he cackled as much as she does when he wrote it. Dear everyone, it began, "I'm Hillary's doctor and, you know, she's not as unhealthy as she looks (cackle, cackle). Um, you know, she waited for her appointment a whole 8 minutes before having to run to the ladies' room, so I'd say her bladder isn't bad for a woman of her age. Hmm? What? Oh, her age isn't so bad (I forgot I wasn't supposed to mention her age). Other people are older, just look at Bernie Sanders. That man's a wreck, and I say that as a medical doctor. So - where was I? - oh yes, Hillary's just really tiptop. And thank goodness she's made so much money from the Clinton Foundation, because they're paying my bill. Heaven knows Obamacare wouldn't have covered it. Sincerely, Hillary's Doctor."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 04:25:32 pm »
Trump released his medical report - all of them should.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 04:26:27 pm »
Still waiting for just one of Obammy's medical records ...  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 04:35:54 pm »

Yep. We'll see those right after he releases his academic records.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 08:28:07 pm »
It’s about your health. Okay? But I heard on the news – Fox News – and they talked about how your health was ailing. That you were really not equipped to be in the White House because of it,” asked a black woman.

Gotta hand it to the Clinton machine.  They're getting better at planting spontaneous questions from the audience.   :smokin:

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 10:55:13 pm »
Yep. We'll see those right after he releases his academic records.

Those are right after he has gender reassignment surgery so he can run again for POTUS. :Obounce:

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:56:34 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 11:00:53 pm »
Trump released his medical report - all of them should.

And what a joke that was.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide