Author Topic: Mark Levin Unloads- Cut The Crap Donald  (Read 1260 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Mark Levin Unloads- Cut The Crap Donald
« on: January 16, 2016, 06:11:30 pm »
Up until a few weeks ago, Levin was a defender of Trump (which was a change from when Levin called Trump a phony a few years ago).  It seems he has had enough.

Friendly advice, Donald, and I do mean friendly...

Mark Levin·Saturday, January 16, 2016

Either cut the crap - your accusations this morning that Cruz is Canadian, a criminal, owned by big banks, etc. (see link below) - or you will lose lots and lots of conservatives.  Save the liberal New  York City bully tactics for the New York City liberals.  Put down your computer keyboard for a few hours, think before you tweet, and collect yourself.  You're not politically invincible, regardless of the polls and media.  I am already hearing more and more  people getting fed up with the low road you're taking against Cruz, which has obviously intensified this morning.  You don't need to attack his honor or attempt to smear his reputation.  You can leave that to Mitch McConnell and the New York Times.  Engage  on real and substantive issues that matter to the country.  Like I said, my friendly advice.         

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mark-levin/friendly-advice-donald-and-i-do-mean-friendly/10153195320990946

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Mark Levin Unloads- Cut The Crap Donald
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 06:25:07 pm »
:baghead: is losing it today on twitter. Tweet after tweet about Cruz.  A dozen in the course of a few hours (several he deletes a few minutes after posting). The responses haven't been good either.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 06:40:14 pm »
LEVIN has the same thing everyone has: An OPINION and that is ALL :patriot:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 06:56:46 pm »
As I said elsewhere on here - if Trump's calculus involves getting Cruz's primary voters by forcing Cruz out, this tactic is going to backfire, big time.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Carling

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 08:45:34 pm »
Levin is 100% correct, and Trump is proving Cruz's "New York Values" statement more accurate which each subsequent personal attack.

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 09:00:48 pm »
I am already hearing more and more  people getting fed up with the low road you're taking against Cruz

You need to get out more, Mark.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 09:01:27 pm »
LEVIN has the same thing everyone has: An OPINION and that is ALL :patriot:

Really? In addition to his opinion which quite a multitude respect he has a huge following. His show can be heard on over 150 stations and the SIRIUS XM Patriot channel -- the show has been rated number one in its time slot in New York, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas–Fort Worth and Washington, D.C.   Granted his show is a mix of political and social commentary from a conservative point of view but he also covers legal issues in quite a bit of  detail including decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court, etc.  More than just opinion in my books.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 09:05:11 pm »
Really? In addition to his opinion which quite a multitude respect he has a huge following. His show can be heard on over 150 stations and the SIRIUS XM Patriot channel -- the show has been rated number one in its time slot in New York, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas–Fort Worth and Washington, D.C.   Granted his show is a mix of political and social commentary from a conservative point of view but he also covers legal issues in quite a bit of  detail including decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court, etc.  More than just opinion in my books.

Maybe you feel LEVIN opine is more important than yours and that is fine BUT it is his OPINE only. And by the way he is losing his audience to Briebart and that is PO him off Big TIME. :beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 09:06:44 pm »
'bele, you're wasting your time.

Levin dissed Trump, so under the bus he goes. Coulter supports Trump in a rabid manner and suddenly her Christie love is forgotten completely.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 05:01:35 am »
I have to side with Levin on this (one).

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2016, 05:03:46 am »
Maybe you feel LEVIN opine is more important than yours and that is fine BUT it is his OPINE only. And by the way he is losing his audience to Briebart and that is PO him off Big TIME. :beer:

===================================

One has to take LEVIN (like all other 'political' broadcasters) with a grain.

They tend to 'go with the flow.'

That is why probably next week, Levin will be back on the Trump wagon (if this blows over, and Trump backs off).
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 05:04:03 am by HAPPY2BME »