Author Topic: BUSTED! FBI POSING AS MILITIA TRIGGERS FIRE CHIEF DEFECTION TO BUNDY MILITIA  (Read 909 times)

Offline GourmetDan

https://youtu.be/LXOHz3kpKbQ

"Harney County Authorities were shocked today when one of their own defected to join the armed protestors at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Burns Oregon, now known as the Harney County Resource Center."

"Chris Briels, the Harney County Fire Marshall, resigned his office after he exposed FBI agents pretending to be Militia."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline katzenjammer

I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!!

The federal gubmint running a false flag operation and infiltrating "militia" group in this country!!  Just shocking...

More here, with a lot of good background links: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/15/oregon-standoff-update-fbi-caught-posing-as-militia-trying-to-scare-county-residents/#more-111022

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I saw that on Youtube.  Just wow.

Offline GourmetDan

I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!!

The federal gubmint running a false flag operation and infiltrating "militia" group in this country!!  Just shocking...

Yeah... 'shocking' I know...

Everything, absolutely everything is infiltrated... except the media and GOPe...   :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Charlespg

Not surprised by this at all
..just reinforces my belief that the Oklahoma bombing was a sting operation gone wrong
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline EdinVA

Is this real?
please tell me this is a prank...

Offline flowers

Not surprised a bit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Wrong.

FBI Agents Weren't Posing as Militia, Ex-Fire Chief Clarifies

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-01-14/fbi-agents-werent-posing-as-militia-ex-fire-chief-clarifies

An allegation that undercover FBI agents were caught posing as militia members in southeast Oregon splashed around the Internet this week, but the story’s purported source Chris Briels, who recently resigned his position as Harney County fire chief, says Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, whose Wednesday press release sparked concern about a throwback to FBI infiltration and dirty tricks against activists, must have misunderstood him.

Fiore’s release said Briels had determined “men posing as ‘militia’ were the FBI.” Briels tells U.S. News he did indeed catch undercover FBI agents in small-town Burns, near where armed protesters are occupying a federal wildlife refuge, but that they were not posing as militia.

“They weren’t posing as anything other than dishonest people,” he says. “They were perceived as militia by the locals, but they weren’t posing out there with a shirt that said ‘I’m militia.’”

The refuge takeover that began Jan. 2 has strained Briels’ friendships in small-town Burns, prompting him to keep an eye out for trouble. He serves on a committee set up by activists, and a friend suggested he investigate strangers assumed to be militiamen near a vacant National Guard armory.

The people he found at the armory drove off in three vehicles, one of which he followed to a nearby McDonald’s. Two men in the black SUV identified themselves as businessmen named “Chuck” and “Mike” who were looking to open shop in the town, an explanation Briels refused to accept.

Briels called local authorities, who he says arrived later to the scene. A sheriff’s deputy, he says, took a phone call and then explained the men were undercover FBI agents.

Though Briels has poured cold water on the tale attributed to him, the FBI’s Portland field office would not address whether or not undercover agents are being used to address the refuge occupiers, who have invited ranchers’ rights supporters from across the country to join them.

“Due to the ongoing investigation we cannot provide any comments at this time,” said a statement from the Harney County Joint Information Center, in response to an inquiry emailed to an FBI spokeswoman.

Harney County Judge Steven Grasty, who serves as the county’s elected executive, says he doesn’t know what exactly the FBI is doing in the area.

“I just don’t know what they’re doing,” he says. “And to be honest, I’ve worked hard not to.”

Grasty says he considers Briels a longtime friend and "an incredible resource," but accepted his resignation after the two had a disagreement about use of public buildings to host a meeting where Ammon Bundy, leader of the refuge protest, could address rancher grievances.

The refuge protesters broadly object to the encroachment of federal landholdings on ranchers, but their protest specifically was inspired by the five-year mandatory minimum prison sentences given to Dwight Hammond, 73, and Steven Hammond, 46, for fires they set that burned federal land.

The Hammonds’ supporters say they did nothing wrong. Briels, who worked as Burns fire chief from 1984 to 2010 and until this month as county fire chief, agrees and says many ranchers in the area could find themselves in the Hammonds’ shoes.

“Anybody who’s got a ranch, anybody who irrigates ​burns their fields to get rid of noxious weeds and to enhance growth, they burn their ditches so water can flow, any of them could do that and with any of them the fire could get off their property,” he says. “It’s obvious the refuge wants that piece of property.”
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:57:21 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EdinVA

Wrong.

FBI Agents Weren't Posing as Militia, Ex-Fire Chief Clarifies

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-01-14/fbi-agents-werent-posing-as-militia-ex-fire-chief-clarifies

“They weren’t posing as anything other than dishonest people,” he says. “They were perceived as militia by the locals, but they weren’t posing out there with a shirt that said ‘I’m militia.’”

So the fact that they were admittedly posing as someone they were not and were not wearing a "militia" T-shirt clears everyone?
Just strengthens my suspicions....

Offline GourmetDan

“They were perceived as militia by the locals, but they weren’t posing out there with a shirt that said ‘I’m militia.’”

So... I could make myself look like a jihadi and nose around in a small town where I don't belong but as long as I don't wear a shirt that says 'jihadi'... it's everyone else that is wrong...

Got it...

Offline flowers

So... I could make myself look like a jihadi and nose around in a small town where I don't belong but as long as I don't wear a shirt that says 'jihadi'... it's everyone else that is wrong...

Got it...
Yep you got it!

Offline Charlespg

So the fact that they were admittedly posing as someone they were not and were not wearing a "militia" T-shirt clears everyone?
Just strengthens my suspicions....
I'm going  with the original report...this is the same FBI that used a paid informer to entrap Randy Weaver ...we all know how that ended up
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline GourmetDan

I'm going  with the original report...this is the same FBI that used a paid informer to entrap Randy Weaver ...we all know how that ended up

Yep... I'm sure those agents didn't go around with their FBI jacket on either...

Offline katzenjammer

Yeah... 'shocking' I know...

Everything, absolutely everything is infiltrated... except the media and GOPe...   :silly:

Do I need to break out another one of those Foghorn Leghorn memes??

:silly:

HonestJohn

Got it...

What is the type of dress a jihadi wears?  (Hint: You already dress like one - the 9/11 hijackers dressed in normal, everyday western clothing.  That's why they are so difficult to find and stop.)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:37:22 am by HonestJohn »

Offline GourmetDan

Do I need to break out another one of those Foghorn Leghorn memes??

:silly:

You bet.  Foghorn Leghorn used to be one of my favorite cartoons... watch this...

Offline GourmetDan

What is the type of dress a jihadi wears?  (Hint: You already dress like one - the 9/11 hijackers dressed in normal, everyday western clothing.  That's why they are so difficult to find and stop.)

Offline Carling

Well, other than the fact that they were all Arab men in their 20s and 30s and were here on visas, of course.

But we're not allowed to say that.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Well, other than the fact that they were all Arab men in their 20s and 30s and were here on visas, of course.

Mentally compare the US and Israel, in terms of how they handle it.  Israel profiles.

Is that because of the 24/7 never-ending existential threat Israel lives under?  Is that what it takes to utilize common sense?

Of course I have a hard time believing a group of middle-aged Arabs wouldn't be given a 2nd look...if only subconsciously.  :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

Yes... But that was not the criteria used in the post I responded to.  It was their dress.

As if their clothing is the distinguishing factor.