Author Topic: Cologne police chief suspended after New Year assaults  (Read 729 times)

rangerrebew

Cologne police chief suspended after New Year assaults
« on: January 08, 2016, 05:38:15 pm »
Cologne police chief suspended after New Year assaults
By AFP     1 hour ago in World

Cologne's police chief was suspended Friday, regional authorities said, after sharp criticism over his force's failure to prevent a rash of sexual assaults during New Year's Eve festivities in the western German city.

Wolfgang Albers, 60, was put into "temporary retirement," said Ralf Jaeger, interior minister for the North Rhine-Westphalia state.

"My decision is necessary in order to regain public confidence in the Cologne police force's ability to act, particularly in view of upcoming major events," said Jaeger in a statement, ahead of Carnival celebrations next month.

More than 120 complaints had been filed by women of assaults ranging from groping to two rapes, allegedly committed in a large crowd of revellers during year-end festivities outside the city's main train station and its famed Gothic cathedral.

The attacks were carried out despite a heavy police deployment, and officers have admitted they did not realise the scale of what was happening.

With the extent of the assaults only coming to light on Monday, three days after the attacks, police have also been accused of hushing up the cases.

Albers had initially dismissed calls for his resignation but has come under heavy fire, including from Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere, who has said that "the police cannot work in this way".

Germany's journalists' union also issued a statement Friday accusing Albers of issuing inaccurate information over the assaults.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/cologne-police-chief-suspended-after-new-year-assaults/article/454188#ixzz3wfwlAt4m

Offline flowers

Re: Cologne police chief suspended after New Year assaults
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 06:58:40 pm »
Germany's journalists' union also issued a statement Friday accusing Albers of issuing inaccurate information over the assaults.
am i reading that correctly.......journalists accuse Albers of covering up the muzzie attacks?

These journalists have a spine?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 07:04:14 pm by flowers »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 07:06:13 pm »
am i reading that correctly.......journalists accuse Albers of covering up the muzzie attacks?

These journalists have a spine?

Is the worm turning?

Hey Angela...feeling the heat yet?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 07:11:17 pm »
Cool. Looks like when it's your ox the problem of Islamic terrorism is not an abstract issue any more.

I expect the same thing will happen here. As acts of jihad become more commonplace on the homeland, more people, even the lefties on the upper west side of Manhattan, Marin county, Georgetown and Hollywood, will start caring.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 07:41:53 pm by aligncare »

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 07:12:46 pm »
Is the worm turning?

Hey Angela...feeling the heat yet?
From reading some articles in foreign press I am getting the sense that more than just a few are upset with this invasion.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 10:31:13 pm »
The latest I have read is the suspension has been lifted and "retirement" taken it's place. :whistle:

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 10:37:32 pm »
The latest I have read is the suspension has been lifted and "retirement" taken it's place. :whistle:
they will toss many more under that bus to have their invasion fulfilled. What is going to be something to watch is how fast those sharia types are going to do more than toss the enablers under a bus. Maybe a real bus?

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 10:42:10 pm »
they will toss many more under that bus to have their invasion fulfilled. What is going to be something to watch is how fast those sharia types are going to do more than toss the enablers under a bus. Maybe a real bus?

It seems to me Angela is the one who needs to be  under the bus888

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 11:53:55 pm »
It seems to me Angela is the one who needs to be  under the bus888
I doubt she will be. She is the truly elite. Soros kind. They have plans to escape the mad max world they will unleash on us. Not the locals in gov though. I think they will be sacrificed.  :smokin:  :tinfoil:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 01:16:15 am »
A pic for your enjoyment:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 01:36:35 am »
That is a real, true, 'no-win' situation, for any police chief in America or in Europe.

With the detached, pie-in-the-sky, Liberal elites, if any minority is rioting and you do something about it, you are a racist. If you don't do anything about it, then it is your fault and not the fault of the people looting, raping, and many times killing.

There really is nothing that can be done that will satisfy the Liberals. Like children, they want to have their cake and eat it too.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 02:00:25 am »
That is a real, true, 'no-win' situation, for any police chief in America or in Europe.

With the detached, pie-in-the-sky, Liberal elites, if any minority is rioting and you do something about it, you are a racist. If you don't do anything about it, then it is your fault and not the fault of the people looting, raping, and many times killing.

There really is nothing that can be done that will satisfy the Liberals. Like children, they want to have their cake and eat it too.

240...this very thought was going through my mind earlier today when I was watching the Philadelphia police presser and reading about these New Year's assaults in Europe. The one common denominator in this insanity...and it IS insanity...is the leftist mindset.  They REALLY believe this shit (sorry for the crudity) that resides in their heads.  They believe "people of color" (which includes Muslims) are terminal victims of white racism, and all this trouble is really white people's fault for being rich oppressors...and they forever will be.  These leftists really believe this bullshit (sorry again) like they believe the climate change crap. And they will take their own civilization down to destruction - to their own deaths - believing it.  Because for them, changing their life-long held beliefs - even ones that are so demonstrably wrong that they will die from it - is far worse than death.

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 02:31:56 am »
240...this very thought was going through my mind earlier today when I was watching the Philadelphia police presser and reading about these New Year's assaults in Europe. The one common denominator in this insanity...and it IS insanity...is the leftist mindset.  They REALLY believe this shit (sorry for the crudity) that resides in their heads.  They believe "people of color" (which includes Muslims) are terminal victims of white racism, and all this trouble is really white people's fault for being rich oppressors...and they forever will be.  These leftists really believe this bullshit (sorry again) like they believe the climate change crap. And they will take their own civilization down to destruction - to their own deaths - believing it.  Because for them, changing their life-long held beliefs - even ones that are so demonstrably wrong that they will die from it - is far worse than death.

Your description of leftists would also describe radical Islamists too!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 02:35:45 am »
Your description of leftists would also describe radical Islamists too!

They are the same thing. Absolutely identical.

Lust for absolute power, propelled by an inferiority complex about a galaxy wide.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 02:47:32 am »
Well, I didn't think of that...but yes, I guess it does...in the case of Islamists, I guess I could say I hope it does come to their destruction.

...Bob Dylan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 03:03:38 am »

Unfortunately, I have become used to the suicidal mentality of Liberals.

This intrinsic support that Liberals have for Muslims is true insanity. Muslim culture is the exact opposite of everything Liberals believe in every single way.

The Liberals think that they can convert the Muslims with "niceness". And like you said, they truly believe that they can change Muslims culture. That is what the "winning the hearts and minds" program was all about. That is why Obama wants to give the murderous fanatic mullahs in Iran 150 billion dollars. That is why schools in America and Europe kick Christians out for praying and basically ban all forms of Christian expression. And yet these same schools teach the tenets of Islam in class while providing prayer-rooms and prayer-time for Muslim students.

This is all part of the same Liberal thinking, that if they are "nice" to the Muslims, the Muslims will be 'nice' in return. This is the foundational misunderstanding of Islamic culture by Liberal thinkers. 'Niceness' is perceived by Muslims as weakness, and it only emboldens them and engenders more attacks, not less. Liberals cannot comprehend this fundamental fact, and they never will, no matter how obvious it becomes.

The most absurd thing of all of this is homosexual support of Islam. That is the nadir of ignorance and stupidity. There is no Muslim group on Earth that would ever allow an open homosexual to have a place in their society. In fact, they execute them worldwide.

But, there is hope. Israel used to fit the exact description I wrote above. They were all those things. However, after enduring decades of relentless attacks and terrorism, and after offering them everything they claim they wanted several times, only to be rejected, Israel finally woke up. They finally realized that there is no way to appease and befriend a 'death cult'. You cannot coexist with people who want to kill you. Israel finally got the message.

Currently, France and several other European nations are getting the message as well. So while Liberal Americans' support for Muslims is still trending up, European and Scandinavian support for Muslims is trending down. The more experience a nation/person has with Muslims, the more they come to realize that it is literally impossible to live with them or alongside them. The Muslims will not allow it.

We can only hope that we get someone in office as President who understands the nature of the threat that Muslims pose. Hussein understands the threat, but he tacitly supports it. Liberals are ignorant, and have no idea what they are in for. Trump and Carson certainly get the picture. As for Cruz and Rubio, I'm not sure where they stand.

There is only so much destruction Obama can do in a year. We just have to hope the next guy will be able to undo Obama's treason and his selling out of America to foreign nationals in the name of "diversity".
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 03:17:15 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2016, 03:34:16 am »
Amen brother

...Bob Dylan

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2016, 03:38:44 am »
Kudos to 240b in post 15!

rangerrebew

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 09:49:45 pm »

Currently, France and several other European nations are getting the message as well. So while Liberal Americans' support for Muslims is still trending up, European and Scandinavian support for Muslims is trending down. The more experience a nation/person has with Muslims, the more they come to realize that it is literally impossible to live with them or alongside them. The Muslims will not allow it.

Sadly, many so called conservatives have fallen victim to the Neville Chamberlain Appeasement Syndrome. 8888crybaby