Author Topic: Christie: Trust me, I’ve changed my mind on gun rights  (Read 292 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Christie: Trust me, I’ve changed my mind on gun rights
« on: January 08, 2016, 03:19:29 am »
“You’ve called the president a petulant child,” Sean Hannity starts off his interview with Chris Christie, and the governor of New Jersey gratefully embraces the opening to launch an attack on Barack Obama’s executive action on immigration, ObamaCare, and especially gun control. Christie also blasts the Republican-controlled Congress for being “weak … vacillating,” and says, “They haven’t done their job” in standing up to Obama. When it comes to vacillation, though, conservatives have a very specific bone to pick with Christie as well on gun rights, a subject that played a large part in the grassroots’ disillusionment with Christie over the past couple of years.

Hannity reminds Christie that he sounded closer to Obama than most Republicans on this issue in the past. Christie says he’s changed his mind on gun rights, and now he sees the light:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/07/christie-trust-me-ive-changed-my-mind-on-gun-rights/?utm_content=buffer5c075&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer