Author Topic: On the Trail for Hillary, Bill Clinton Recalls When They First Fell in Love  (Read 545 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/04/trail-hillary-bill-clinton-recalls-first-fell-love/

“It’s hard to remember 40 years ago what that was like … everything she touched she made better,” he said.

I wonder.....if she is doing so well with her internal polls, why bring Bill into it?

Online libertybele

Good grief.  Sappy liberal lunacy.  What does their 'love story' have to do with anything?  If things are so great, then why can he keep his junk in his trunk?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 07:28:30 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Awwww....they're in love!

:3:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
There we were, with our favorite books around us, reading snippets from Das Kapital, Rules for Radicals, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, The Naked Lunch, Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test...and then her eyes got misty, dreamy and I knew I loved her like no other (even though she was homely and geeky) when she brought from behind her bookshelf, the hidden spot, her true secret obsession...Mein Kampf.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Does he recall the first time he cheated on her? Or maybe the 250th time?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I just love it.  BJ's reduced to playing the marriage card.    :silly:   :silly:

Offline andy58-in-nh

"Everything she touched, she made better,” he said.

I'll bet he says that to all the girls. :whistle:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Awwww....they're in love!

Ping me when BJ starts baking cookies ....  88devil

Offline musiclady

I'll bet he says that to all the girls. :whistle:

Not nice, andy......................... FUNNY, but not nice!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Not nice, andy......................... FUNNY, but not nice!

Well, you know our Bill. He's from Arkansas, where they still practice the "laying on of hands", at least in some churches. Not that Bill and Hill spent many Sundays in the pews together.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn