Author Topic: Hillary's Paula Jones nightmare begins... By Thomas Lifson  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary's Paula Jones nightmare begins... By Thomas Lifson
« on: January 04, 2016, 03:27:49 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/hillarys_paula_jones_nightmare_begins.html

January 4, 2016
Hillary's Paula Jones nightmare begins
By Thomas Lifson

Hillary Clinton has been counting on the GOP’s purported “war on women” theme to generate votes. The tacit assumption has always been that her husband’s pattern of sexual exploitation and even violence toward socially less advantaged females could be disregarded by the public, as it was during his impeachment ordeal of the 1990s.

But important changes have happened in the intervening decades, and a nightmare scenario threatens to unfold:

Attitudes toward male sexual advances, particularly toward subordinate females have changed, with the r-word (rape) now held to apply to situations short of written consent to sexual relations;
    The ability of mainstream media to bottle up an inconvenient story has dissolved with the internet and social media grabbing mindshare;
    A new generation, with no experience of the successful demonization campaign toward Kenneth Starr and the Republicans, is taking a first look at Bill’s sexual aggressions, and judging them in the light of point 1;
    Donald Trump, the leading GOP contender, is unlike any Republican leader of the past, completely unafraid to aggressively challenge his opponents and the norms of political correctness. He will go for the jugular, given the opportunity.

A now Paula Jones has begun a campaign to remind an older generation and inform a newer one about what Bill Clinton did for her, and how Hillary worked against her. Breitbart News reports:

Speaking to weekend talk radio host Aaron Klein, Jones slammed Hillary as a “two-faced” “liar” who waged a war on women by trying to discredit “predator” Bill’s sexual accusers.

“And how dare her. You know what? She don’t care nothing about women. Because if she did she would believe what I had to say. She would believe what the other women had to say. ”

Jones further accused the media of practicing a double standard by  “protecting” the Clintons while deservedly scrutinizing Bill Cosby’s alleged sexual assaults.

Stated Jones: “It’s really a sad, sad day if Hillary becomes president, because she has allowed her husband to get by with this type of stuff.  Why does he have a right to be back in the White House, the people’s house?

“Why is he allowed to be back there with the track record that he has and his wife and the lying that she does and how she tried to discredit all of these women that her husband abused and sexually harassed?”

Jones slammed Hillary as “such a liar. And she’s so two faced. I never once was contacted by her. Not one time and apologized about what her husband did to me.”

Those remarks prompted Klein to ask specifically whether Jones thinks Hillary owes her an apology. Jones replied that “she needs to do a public apology or something or other (for) all the women who have come out and said publicly what her husband did to them. Yes, she does. I believe she does.”

Klein asked Jones to respond to a recent Clinton campaign ad in which Hillary insisted all women must be sided with if they accuse men of sexual assault.

“You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you,” Clinton said in the video, which she addressed to “every survivor of sexual assault.”

Jones responded: “She needs to support all of us and she needs to believe all of us if she says she believes women that claim sexual harassment and they have a right to be heard.”

It will be impossible for Hillary to dismiss Ms. Jones’s accusations as baseless, or laugh them off as the work of political enemies. John Hinderaker of Powerline explains why:

No doubt Hillary would like to call Jones a liar, but Bill paid Jones $850,000 to settle her sexual harassment suit. Can you imagine the fun Donald Trump, for one, would have with that? Plus, it was Bill Clinton, not Paula Jones, who was found by the presiding federal judge to have committed perjury.

The television ads virtually write themselves. And without the war on women, what does Hillary have? Her foreign policy record….

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: Hillary's Paula Jones nightmare begins... By Thomas Lifson
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 03:38:55 pm »

:0001:

Pray for Paula Jones' safety that she might tell her story on Meet The Press or other mainstream Sunday interview show.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 03:41:38 pm »
I wonder how the leftist media is going to cover up this story to promote Hillary?  How are they going to demonize every single woman who has been abused by Bill Clinton? 

I know they will try, but will it work?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 03:42:03 pm »
:0001:

Pray for Paula Jones' safety that she might tell her story on Meet The Press or other mainstream Sunday interview show.

Amen!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 03:44:54 pm »
Hillary's followers don't care a bit about this stuff.  I'm not optimistic about this strategy.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 04:21:10 pm »
Hillary's followers don't care a bit about this stuff.  I'm not optimistic about this strategy.

Perhaps, as the article suggests, the younger women will care?  Their perspective on male predators is decidedly different than that of older women.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 04:49:36 pm »

Hillary's "followers" are liberal women of a certain age.  Most younger women, without a generational loyalty to her,  will not appreciate how Hillary handled BJ's "bimbo problem".