Author Topic: Bill Cosby charged with sexual assault  (Read 1510 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Bill Cosby charged with sexual assault
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2016, 04:51:25 pm »
He's the white Bill Cosby.

How's that war on women Hillary...I have a defense suggestion for Cosby, come out forcefully in favor of abortion, free birth control, mandatory 1 year full pay maternity leave, free health care and college tuition for women. Then you can do anything you want!

Ain't that the truth??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2016, 04:53:42 pm »
That is the way we are heading. At warp speed.

It was Warp 9, we arrived at that Planet at least 20 years ago.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2016, 05:16:34 pm »
I wonder if the prosecutor would have prosecuted a non-famous 78 year old on a 12 year old case?
Nope.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2016, 05:17:35 pm »

How's that war on women Hillary...I have a defense suggestion for Cosby, come out forcefully in favor of abortion, free birth control, mandatory 1 year full pay maternity leave, free health care and college tuition for women. Then you can do anything you want!

Yes, those are the necessary conditions for demonstrating atonement to receive the hallmark liberal absolution. Just say it: "I care."

Offline flowers

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2016, 05:38:31 pm »
Camille Cosby to speak on the record: Judge rules Bill Cosby's wife must give deposition in defamation suit brought against him by seven of his alleged victims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3381172/Camille-Cosby-speak-record-Judge-rules-Bill-Cosby-s-wife-deposition-defamation-suit-brought-against-seven-alleged-victims.html

A Massachusetts judge ruled Thursday that Camille Cosby will have to give a deposition in a defamation suit brought against her husband Bill
    She has been fighting the attempts of the seven women who claim they were sexually assaulted by Cosby and filed the suit to have her deposed
    The women wanted to depose Camille because she is her husband's business manager
    She filed documents on the same day her disgraced husband was in court facing charges of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand
    The women are suing Cosby for calling them liars after they came forward and said they had been sexually assaulted by the actor
    He in turn filed a countersuit saying their accusations hurt his image and impacted his career 

I wonder who wrote those Rx's for him hmmmmmm? 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2016, 05:53:12 pm »

Scott, surely you're not suggesting that the difference is black vs. white?

Probably ideological, as I think you are saying.  Clinton is a committed leftist who has delivered for the cause.  Cosby has shown some signs of independent thought and expressed ideas about personal responsibility and self-control.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2016, 07:54:14 pm »
Almost a dozen women have accused Bill Clinton of everything from outright rape to groping to harassment to characters assassination. Nevertheless rape-hoaxer Lena Dunham vigorously supports making Bill Clinton America’s first First Gentleman and making his chief-enabler, Hillary Clinton, the next president of the United States. If Dunahm’s standards on the issue of victimizing women are this low, why then is she publicly calling for Bill Cosby’s head?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/12/31/rape-hoaxer-lena-dunham-supports-white-bill-clinton-blasts-black-bill-cosby/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2016, 07:58:51 pm »

rangerrebew

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2016, 11:32:24 am »
Eddie Griffin: ‘Cosby Rape Accusations Are Part Of Conspiracy To Bring Down Successful Black Men’

Posted By Kaitlan Collins On 1:29 PM 01/01/2016 In | No Comments

[dcquiz] Eddie Griffin said the Bill Cosby rape accusations are part of a conspiracy theory to bring down successful black men.

Cosby was charged with aggravated indecent assault in Pennsylvania on Wednesday after a woman said he drugged and abused her in his home 12 years ago, but Griffin believes the multiple claims made against Cosby are part of something bigger than that.

“There is a systematic effort to destroy every black male entertainer’s image,” Griffin said during an interview this week. “They want us all to have an asterisk by our name.” (PHOTOS: This Is Bill Cosby’s Mug Shot)

(Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images)

Griffin used other examples, like the rape accusations brought against Kobe Bryant in 2003 and the child molestation accusations brought against Michael Jackson.

“Nobody leaves this business clean,” Griffin added.

(Photo: Splash News)

Cosby has previously admitted he gave women drugs with the intent of having sex with them, and Griffin dismissed that during in his interview. (RELATED: Bill Cosby In Deposition: I Gave Women Drugs So I Could Have Sex With Them)

“First off you have to remember this was in the ’70s,” Griffin said. “I’m old enough to remember the ’70s. The ’70s is a different time. Did he rape these bitches? Why would you go to the room of a known married man?”

(Photo: Splash News)

“[Cosby] has single-handedly sent a bunch of brothers and sisters to college. Even if he didn’t pay for it himself, he gave them the idea that it was possible. And then some bleep is supposed to tear that down.” (RELATED: New Bill Cosby Accuser: He Made Me Put Oatmeal On My Face And Act Like A Queen)

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/01/eddie-griffin-cosby-rape-accusations-are-part-of-conspiracy-to-bring-down-successful-black-men/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2016, 01:21:27 pm »
(post removed. I confused Griffin with someone else)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 01:41:19 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024