Author Topic: Obama Poised to Use Executive Orders to Attack Gun Rights  (Read 2500 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Poised to Use Executive Orders to Attack Gun Rights
« on: December 30, 2015, 03:22:36 pm »
Tuesday, 29 December 2015
Written by  Steve Byas

The Obama administration is giving every signal that the president is poised to make use once again of an executive order to require all persons “in the business” of selling any firearm to perform a background check.

While no one disputes the constitutional authority of a president to issue an executive order to direct members of the executive branch to enforce a law passed by Congress, the Constitution says nothing about a president — the executive branch — making law by himself. Article I of the U.S. Constitution is explicit: “All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives." (Emphasis added.)

Yet, that is exactly what Obama is proposing to do, regardless of how vehemently he may deny it. He no doubt will argue he has every right to issue an executive order to restrict Americans' Second Amendment rights. White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest has said that lawyers have been “scrubbing through the law” to find ways to enact stricter federal gun control measures. The president met earlier in December with well-known anti-gunner Michael Bloomberg to discuss ways to implement more restrictions of gun ownership and possession — without Congress.

Present law requires federally licensed dealers to conduct a background check on each person who wishes to purchase a firearm. However, the Harvard School of Public Health claims that 40 percent of all gun sales and other transfers (such as gifts) happen with no such check. Proponents of the “universal” background check argue that those who purchase firearms at gun shows, for instance — where there are no such checks — may include criminals and those with mental disorders.

This is the so-called “gun show loophole,” whereby individuals who are not actually gun retailers sell firearms at weekend shows. Additionally, these gun owners also conduct private sales. It should be noted that many federally licensed dealers would like to see all gun sellers forced to conduct background checks, because they resent the competition from unlicensed dealers.

Obama has long held in contempt both the Second Amendment and gun owners. In 2008, when running against Senator Hillary Clinton for the Democratic Party presidential nomination, Obama told a sympathetic audience, “You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years. ... And it is not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them ....”

The National Rifle Association (NRA) and others oppose Obama’s proposal to “close the gun show loophole," contending that it is simply the next step toward gun confiscation and making private gun ownership illegal in the United States.

Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) introduced a bill on December 21 to block any attempt by Obama to use executive action to add even more gun control laws to the federal statutes.

Obama and other gun-control advocates contend that they are not in favor of outright confiscation of privately owned guns, but rather just “common sense” laws to stop mass shootings and other acts of “gun violence.” But as a glaring example that gun laws don't stop criminals, despite California having some of the strictest gun control laws in the country — already mandating universal background checks for all gun purchases — Syed Farook and wife Tashfeen Malik were able to legally obtain firearms and kill 14 people in San Bernardino on December 2.

In short, closing the so-called gun show loophole would not have prevented the shooting spree in San Bernardino, yet that is what Obama called for in reaction to the massacre.

Speaking recently at Umpqua Community College in Oregon — scene of another mass shooting Oct. 1 — Obama indirectly told us what his real intentions are:

We know that other countries, in response to one mass shooting, have been able to craft laws that almost eliminate mass shootings. Friends of ours, allies of ours — Great Britain, Australia, countries like ours. So we know there are ways to prevent it.

But Great Britain and Australia's laws were not the closing of a gun show “loophole,” but rather outright confiscation of firearms. Twelve days after a man murdered 35 people in 1996 with a sem-automatic rifle in the Tasmanian city of Port Arthur, the Australian Parliament acted to outlaw most private ownership of guns. Such a move in the United States would be unconstitutional, clearly abrogating the Second Amendment.

The Australian model, which President Obama cites as a way one of our “friends” has moved to prevent “mass shootings,” began with a gun buyback program of 650,000 “assault" weapons in 1996. Before anyone could legally possess a weapon, they first had to obtain a license. Licensees were required to demonstrate a “genuine need” for the gun they wished to purchase and to take a firearm safety course. Simply wishing to defend oneself from a possible home invasion was insufficient cause to obtain a license.

The globalist Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has praised the Australian gun-control policy and stated that it could “serve as a model for the United States.”

But would legislation similar to the Australian gun law reduce mass shootings in America?

Two researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia, Wang-Sheng Lee and Sandy Suardi, do not believe the Australian law has been of much use. They stated,

There is little evidence to suggest that [the law] had any significant effects on firearm homicides.

The evidence so far suggests that in the Australian context, the high expenditure incurred to fund the 1996 gun buyback has not translated into any tangible reductions in terms of firearm deaths.

Other studies have reached the same conclusion.

In 2008, when she was an opponent of Obama for the Democratic nomination, Hillary Clinton criticized Obama for his condescending remarks about rural Pennsylvanians “clinging to their guns and their religion.” She told a campaign audience that her grandfather had taught her to shoot when she was a little girl. “People enjoy hunting and shooting because it’s an important part of who they are. Not because they are bitter,” she insisted.

Now Clinton touts her support of the “Australian model.” During a town hall meeting last fall in New Hampshire, an audience member cited the Australian model and asked her if such an anti-gun law could be enacted here. She told him that his idea was “worth looking at.”

According to America’s 1st Freedom, a publication of the National Rifle Association, Clinton recently told a group of donors that the Supreme Court “got it wrong” on the Second Amendment in the Heller and McDonald cases. In those two cases, the Supreme Court declared that the Second Amendment did indeed establish the constitutional right of an individual to keep and bear arms.

So, a President Hillary Clinton would almost certainly be as hostile to the right of individual Americans to keep and bear arms as Barack Obama has been. She would no doubt appoint federal judges of her ilk, and certainly use her own pen and phone to craft executive orders to further chip away at the Second Amendment, as well as many other liberties now enjoyed by Americans.

Steve Byas is a professor of history at Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College in Moore, Oklahoma. His book, History’s Greatest Libels, challenges what he contends are some of the greatest lies of history.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/22215-obama-poised-to-use-executive-orders-to-attack-gun-rights?tmpl=component&print=1
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 03:23:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

Re: Obama Poised to Use Executive Orders to Attack Gun Rights
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 02:29:15 am »
Obama is gearing up for gun confiscation.  It was just a matter of time and I don't see this ending well at all.   :patriot:
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 05:51:22 am »
No he isn't, and why would anyone be reading the New American?

Offline Paladin

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 06:13:41 am »

Ah, yes, let us attack the messenger rather than the message.

Once-Ler, I doubt seriously you have any idea of what Obama plans to do ("No he isn't"), but if past is prologue Obama will do everything he can to restrict gun rights. Just what remains to be seen, but you can be sure he will push the envelope as much as he can.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 06:25:00 am »
Ah, yes, let us attack the messenger rather than the message.

Once-Ler, I doubt seriously you have any idea of what Obama plans to do ("No he isn't"), but if past is prologue Obama will do everything he can to restrict gun rights. Just what remains to be seen, but you can be sure he will push the envelope as much as he can.

Anything is possible Paladin, but Executive Orders only last until a GOP President rescinds them.  I can't think of anything that will unite the GOP and gun loving rats more than an unconstitutional EO gun ban.  I think Obama is very stupid, but I don't think he is "New American" stupid.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 06:33:26 am »
Anything is possible Paladin, but Executive Orders only last until a GOP President rescinds them.  I can't think of anything that will unite the GOP and gun loving rats more than an unconstitutional EO gun ban.  I think Obama is very stupid, but I don't think he is "New American" stupid.

You really think he is the least bit concerned with the reaction from gun rights advocates? He isn't running again and such people wouldn't vote for him in any case. He is known to be very anti-gun and has been frustrated in his efforts to curtail gun ownership for 7 years. Now is his time and you can bet he will. To think otherwise is, as you put it so laughably, "New American" stupid. 
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 06:42:07 am »
You really think he is the least bit concerned with the reaction from gun rights advocates? He isn't running again and such people wouldn't vote for him in any case. He is known to be very anti-gun and has been frustrated in his efforts to curtail gun ownership for 7 years. Now is his time and you can bet he will. To think otherwise is, as you put it so laughably, "New American" stupid.

Every time there is a school shooting or a terrorist attack, gun sales and NRA memberships skyrocket upon the threat of an Obama crack down on guns .  I can only pray Obama is that stupid 11 months before he is replaced.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 03:05:07 pm »
Every time there is a school shooting or a terrorist attack, gun sales and NRA memberships skyrocket upon the threat of an Obama crack down on guns .  I can only pray Obama is that stupid 11 months before he is replaced.

I look at it quite another way.  In order for Hussein to disrupt the elections he indeed would cause enough mayhem in this country by gun confiscation via e.o. and I'm not so sure that he plans on stepping down.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

Offline Longiron

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 03:11:03 pm »
I look at it quite another way.  In order for Hussein to disrupt the elections he indeed would cause enough mayhem in this country by gun confiscation via e.o. and I'm not so sure that he plans on stepping down.
Gun confiscation is a DIVERSION of the other things he plans to do. He has done this over and over as a disguise for something else. Look at the GREEN Cards being issued in 2016 but get the people upset and paying attention to GUNS which he know is not going to happen is the PLAN. The people will fall or it, AGAIN.

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 03:19:15 pm »

really?

Offline Paladin

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 03:53:41 am »
"(CNN)—President Barack Obama is expected to announce in the coming days a new executive action with the goal of expanding background checks on gun sales, people familiar with White House planning said.

Described as "imminent," the set of executive actions would fulfill a promise by the President to take further unilateral steps the White House says could help curb gun deaths.

Plans for the action are not yet complete, and those familiar with the process warn that unforeseen circumstances could delay an announcement. But gun control advocates are expecting the new actions to be revealed next week, ahead of Obama's annual State of the Union address, set for January 12.

The White House wouldn't comment directly on the exact timing or content of Obama's executive orders. White House spokesman Eric Schultz said that the President expected a set of recommendations on unilateral action to arrive at the beginning of the year.

He said Obama was "expressing urgency" for a list of steps he can take on his own after high-profile incidents of gun violence at the end of this year.

"It is complicated. That's why it's taken some time for our policy folks, our lawyers, and our experts to work through this and see what's possible," Schultz said.

Obama: It's 'insane' that people on the no-fly list can buy guns

A spokeswoman for the National Rifle Association said the group had no comment The group previously told CNN that Obama's "gun control agenda was rejected by Congress. Now, he is doing what he always does when he doesn't get his way, defying the will of the people and using executive action."

The group said at the time that Obama had his "wish list of gun control," in California but "it didn't prevent the San Bernardino attack."

"The fact is, the President's gun control agenda will only make it harder for law-abiding citizens to exercise their right to self-defense," NRA spokeswoman Jennifer Baker.

Gun control advocates and White House officials say the focus remains on the so-called "gun show loophole," which allows certain sellers of guns -- at gun shows and elsewhere -- to avoid conducting background checks before making sales.

Months after the Newtown, Connecticut elementary school massacre that claimed 26 victims, the then-Democratic majority Senate rejected a similar proposal.

Three years after Newtown, Obama lambasts inaction on guns

Congress would still need to act in order to make background checks fully universal. But advocates and administration lawyers have struck upon a provision in the law that could allow for Obama to expand the background check requirement to additional sellers.

Federal law currently requires all individuals "engaged in the business" of selling guns to obtain a license and conduct background checks on buyers. But others who only make occasional sales or are selling firearms from a personal collection are exempted from the background check requirement.

Gun control advocates say Obama could take action himself by issuing a regulation that provides expanded guidance on who falls under the "in the business" standard.

Obama calls for gun reforms in wake of San Bernardino shooting

One group, the Michael Bloomberg-helmed Everytown for Gun Safety, has provided recommendations to the White House that include creating a test for assessing who must become licensed to continue selling guns. Factors would include volume and speed of sales, and whether or not the seller relies on advertising to sell guns.

The group also recommended Obama define a gun in a "personal collection" as having been in the seller's possession for at least a year.

Before leaving for his winter vacation in Hawaii, Obama met with Bloomberg at the White House to discuss gun control.

Aside from the background check provision, people familiar with Obama's plans say his new gun control announcement will include new funding for government agencies to better enforce existing gun laws."

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/31/politics/obama-to-announce-new-executive-action-on-guns/index.html

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 04:07:48 am »
I heard he is going to close Gitmo and remove Assad from Syria too.

Like I said, I hope Obama goes for a gun grab.  Nothing will increase GOP voter registration and participation better.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 08:41:15 am »
I can almost admire his persistence.

Almost.

What? It's New Years. I try to say something nice about everyone today.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2016, 11:17:00 am »
January 1, 2016
Failed Education Secretary's Chief Regret is Lack of Gun Control Legislation
By Jonathan F. Keiler

Outgoing Secretary of Education Arne Duncan capped off his disastrous time as America’s chief education bureaucrat with typical incoherence declaring that his “greatest frustration” upon leaving office is that his boss and basketball pal Barack Obama failed to force national gun-control legislation through Congress. If you wonder why many conservatives believe that the country would be better off without a Department of Education, this is as good an example as any. The American educational system has abundant problems (too deep seated and widespread to address here) but the absence of additional federal gun-control legislation most assuredly is not one of them, nor is it something that Duncan ought to have devoted any thought to whatsoever in his capacity as Secretary of Education. 

Like the Obama administration as a whole, Duncan’s fixation on general liberal ideological goals effectively prevents him from identifying and addressing the real problems besetting America’s educational system. But this is of a piece with almost everything about this administration.

Obama’s most important function is protecting the country, which like the education system is beset by threats. Yet Obama refuses to identify Islamic terrorism as the chief threat to American security, though it is undeniably the case. Instead, in accord with leftist dogma Obama declared “climate change” to be the America’s principle security concern, a non-sequitur of proportion so stunning that Duncan’s cognitive incoherence pales in comparison. 

But to return to Duncan, he has plenty of reason other than ideology to misdirect the public’s attention from his utterly failed tenure.  Even when Duncan speaks reflectively as to the actual issues impacting American education he cannot do more than claim -- still falsely -- the most minimal progress. “This is not some ‘Mission Accomplished’ moment, not even close,” Duncan said in another recent swansong speech, the not so sly reference to the Bush administration making the declaration all the more pathetic.

The fact is, "Race to the Top", the Obama administration’s signature educational initiative, and Duncan’s primary responsibility, is a remarkable fiasco even by the stupendous record of education program failures that preceded it. The American public is literally voting against it with its feet, children and parents refusing to participate in questionable testing regimes that are supported only among a disconnected and incestuous pairing of government elites and a highly profitable (and useless) consulting industry. Expect Duncan to join the latter soon, at the people’s continuing expense. 

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/failed_education_secretarys_chief_regret_is_lack_of_gun_control_legislation.html#ixzz3vzT3Yehw
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

rangerrebew

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2016, 11:18:52 am »
The EDUCATION Secretary's chief regret was LACK OF GUN CONTROL?  What am I missing about the duties of the EDUCATION Secretary? :wtf!:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2016, 02:52:18 pm »
Obama prepares to take executive action on guns
By Associated Press via New York Post
January 1, 2016 | 9:31am
HONOLULU — President Barack Obama will meet Monday with Attorney General Loretta Lynch to discuss executive actions he could take to make it harder for “a dangerous few” to get their hands on guns.

Obama said on his weekly radio address that he gets so many letters from parents, teachers and children about the “epidemic of gun violence” that he can’t “sit around and do nothing.”

“The gun lobby is loud and well organized in its defense of effortlessly available guns for anyone,” Obama said. “The rest of us are going to have to be just as passionate and well organized in our defense of our kids.”

Obama recently directed staff at the White House to look into potential executive actions, such as expanding background checks.

Currently, federally licensed firearms dealers are required to seek background checks on potential firearm purchasers. But advocacy groups say some of the people who sell firearms at gun shows are not federally licensed, increasing the chance of sales to customers prohibited by law from purchasing guns.

A source familiar with the administration’s efforts said Obama is expected to take executive action next week that would set a “reasonable threshold” for when sellers have to seek a background check. That person didn’t know whether it would be based on the number of guns sold or revenue generated through gun sales.

The source, a member of a gun control advocacy group, was not authorized to discuss details before the announcement and spoke on condition of anonymity. White House officials won’t confirm the timing.

Obama is in Hawaii for his annual holiday vacation with his family.

In his efforts to work around Congress that has often been politically gridlocked during his time as president, Obama has made the aggressive use of executive power, particularly on immigration. It has been an increasingly effective and politically accepted presidential tool. While legal scholars are divided on whether Obama has accelerated or merely continued a drift of power toward the executive branch, there’s little debate that he’s paved a path for his successor.

Depending on who succeeds him, many Obama backers could rue the day they cheered his “pen-and-phone” campaign to get past Republican opposition in Congress. The unilateral steps he took to raise environmental standards and ease the threat of deportation for millions of immigrants in the U.S. illegally, may serve as precedent for moves they won’t cheer.

The National Rifle Association opposes expanded background check systems. The organization’s Institute for Legislative Action says studies have shown that people sent to state prison because of gun crimes typically get guns through theft, the black market or family and friends.

Also, many purchases by criminals are made from straw purchasers who pass background checks. “No amount of background checks can stop these criminals,” says the group’s website.

Obama has consistently expressed frustration after mass shootings, saying it shouldn’t be so easy for somebody who wants to inflict harm on other people to get his or her hands on a gun.

Going into his final year in office, Obama said his New Year’s resolution is to move forward on unfinished business.

“That’s especially true for one piece of unfinished business, that’s our epidemic of gun violence,” Obama said in his weekly address.

He said a bipartisan bill from three years ago requiring background checks for virtually everyone had huge support, including among a majority of NRA households. But the Senate blocked it.

He said tens of thousands of Americans have since died as a result of gun violence.

“Each time, we’re told that commonsense reforms like background checks might not have stopped the last massacre, or the one before that, so we shouldn’t do anything,” he said. “We know that we can’t stop every act of violence. But what if we tried to stop even one?”

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2016, 06:18:30 pm »
bk

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2016, 06:23:38 pm »

This has been reported before and he is supposed to encompass that message in his SOU address; it is also being reported by Fox News.  To think that Hussein won't go for a gun grab before he leaves office to add to his legacy (?)  or to create as much mayhem as he can before the election is wishful thinking.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/01/obama-to-use-executive-action-to-tighten-gun-laws-focus-on-small-scale-sellers.html?intcmp=hpbt1
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:24:19 pm by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2016, 06:27:44 pm »
I heard he is going to close Gitmo and remove Assad from Syria too.

Like I said, I hope Obama goes for a gun grab.  Nothing will increase GOP voter registration and participation better.

IF he goes for a gun grab; all hell will break loose.  I'm not so sure at that point you'll have to worry about voter registration and participation as the election may not even take place.  Do not under estimate the destruction that Hussein can cause before he vacates his office and that's assuming that he will actually leave. 

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2016, 06:30:04 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2016, 06:32:37 pm »
Gun confiscation is a DIVERSION of the other things he plans to do. He has done this over and over as a disguise for something else. Look at the GREEN Cards being issued in 2016 but get the people upset and paying attention to GUNS which he know is not going to happen is the PLAN. The people will fall or it, AGAIN.

He doesn't need a diversion.  He does whatever he wants and Congress just sits idly by.  As for attention to guns ... if he intends to grab our guns people will definitely pay attention.  No other right is more important, especially at a time when this idiot is bringing in thousands of potential terrorists into this country and allowing the UN to set up a 'hub' in Washington.

With Trump and Cruz leading the way I don't see that "We the People" will continue to stand idly by.

Offline flowers

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2016, 06:37:59 pm »
The EDUCATION Secretary's chief regret was LACK OF GUN CONTROL?  What am I missing about the duties of the EDUCATION Secretary? :wtf!:
I am positive he made sure all the yutes in his public education indoctrination control learned all about how guns are evil.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2016, 07:14:48 pm »
Obama is nothing if not breathtakingly insincere, and his mastery of the language of propaganda will be studied in future years, assuming it is still allowed to be. Consider this:

“The gun lobby is loud and well organized in its defense of effortlessly available guns for anyone,” Obama said. “The rest of us are going to have to be just as passionate and well organized in our defense of our kids.”

Allow me to parse this remarkably cynical and disingenuous statement for you:

“The gun lobby (a favored term here employed as a political pejorative, as opposed to "gun rights organizations" or "2nd Amendment supporters", of which there are many tens of millions, by the way) is loud (the adjective is intended to imply anger, instead of, say, "vocal") and well organized (which is to say, "highly popular") in its defense of effortlessly available guns for anyone (a falsehood embedded within a straw man argument- no person obtains anything, including firearms without effort, and background checks are already mandated for all legal purchases from Federal Firearms Dealers (FFD's), who are duly licensed for that purpose),” Obama said. “The rest of us (a false dichotomy, wrongly implying victimization) are going to have to be (an unproven assertion implying a moral choice) just as passionate and well organized (community organizer-speak; a call for collective agitation) in our defense of our kids (meaning that defenders of firearms rights either want to hurt or are unconcerned about the safety of our children).”

Lies go around the world, while the truth is still putting on its trousers.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline flowers

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2016, 07:25:18 pm »
Obama is nothing if not breathtakingly insincere, and his mastery of the language of propaganda will be studied in future years, assuming it is still allowed to be. Consider this:

Allow me to parse this remarkably cynical and disingenuous statement for you:

“The gun lobby (a favored term here employed as a political pejorative, as opposed to "gun rights organizations" or "2nd Amendment supporters", of which there are many tens of millions, by the way) is loud (the adjective is intended to imply anger, instead of, say, "vocal") and well organized (which is to say, "highly popular") in its defense of effortlessly available guns for anyone (a falsehood embedded within a straw man argument- no person obtains anything, including firearms without effort, and background checks are already mandated for all legal purchases from Federal Firearms Dealers (FFD's), who are duly licensed for that purpose),” Obama said. “The rest of us (a false dichotomy, wrongly implying victimization) are going to have to be (an unproven assertion implying a moral choice) just as passionate and well organized (community organizer-speak; a call for collective agitation) in our defense of our kids (meaning that defenders of firearms rights either want to hurt or are unconcerned about the safety of our children).”

Lies go around the world, while the truth is still putting on its trousers.
Wonderful post!  that is the way you have to read everything they put out.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2016, 07:27:33 pm »
I am positive he made sure all the yutes in his public education indoctrination control learned all about how guns are evil.

That's right: they can't write, they can't speak, they cannot spell or do math without a calculator, they are as ignorant of history as they are of America's foundational principles, but they know damned well that of which they are supposed to approve and disapprove, courtesy of their terminally politicized, government-affiliated Educrats.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 11:58:29 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn