Author Topic: SHOCK NYE POLL: 1 in 5 Democrats back Trump over Clinton, landslide awaits [ that's 20% for all you common core graduates]  (Read 11427 times)

Offline musiclady

He was a paid troll agitator who's only goal was to wreck this site. He insulted everyone. He hijacked every thread into nonsense. His goal was to drive Myst and this site out of business. That was his only goal. He did not care about debate. Come on. He only wanted to insult, agitate, and hijack.

1. I think Trump may be OK.
2. That is because you are a Trumpster and stupid!
1. What?
2. You do not understand what you are saying.
1. I do not know what I am saying?
2. Look Pal! If you are too stupid to know how stupid you are then I can't help you.
1. I don't like the way you are speaking to me.
2. Look, you clown, if you don't like it, the door is open. You loser.
1. What? [gone]

Yep, DC, me too. I miss that flaming A-hole myself. I hope he hangs himself.

Sinkspur is absolutely NOT a paid troll agitator.  He goes back WAY too far for that.

He's combative and strong-willed, lacking in self-control, but paid troll?  Not a chance.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And I sit here wondering why others couldn't have utilized the ignore feature.

Even Sinkspur himself asked that.

I guess people lack sufficient self-control to not respond even when they see his posts when quoted by other members.

LET. IT. GO.

Let what go? You freakin moron. I understand that Sink is your lover. I get that. But his reign of terror is over and you lament that? Why would you support an obvious paid troll?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

It feels like a house that has just seen the last child leave for college.  Too quiet.

Yesterday I wanted to ask which room the casket/viewing was.

No, I disagree. Sink wasn't just tossing out lively repartee and insightful political analysis. He threw around insults and crudity like confetti on New Year's Eve. It got over everything and everybody.

Offline libertybele

And I sit here wondering why others couldn't have utilized the ignore feature.

Even Sinkspur himself asked that.

I guess people lack sufficient self-control to not respond even when they see his posts when quoted by other members.

LET. IT. GO.

Agreed.  Some personalities just can't seem to let things go or agree to disagree.  Life is too short folks.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm with you, DC.

If one or two people had put him on ignore, the back and forth wouldn't have been happening.

More than one person on this forum needed to use some self-control.

Must admit that it has really pissed me off, his latest suspension.

He was bending over backwards to be non-confrontational and for a charter member of not only this site, but all the others that preceded it....I can't imagine how he must feel reading disgusting comments about him.

It's not right.

And yet, I totally understand the powers that be...and the position they find themselves.

When you have great members calling for his banishment..."or else", what is the right decision?

And while I'm on my soapbox, let me add this here....I'm not a potted plant.

I'm fully aware that certain "new" posters in here are recycled members who were shown the door.  I'm also aware that a certain respected member here uses more than one identity....which to me, is dishonest and twisted.

A simple sincere apology seems easier than trying to build a different impression and personality.

Oh well, thanks for letting me speak my mind here.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:20:10 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Let what go? You freakin moron. I understand that Sink is your lover. I get that. But his reign of terror is over and you lament that? Why would you support an obvious paid troll?

I apologize, 240B....for turning you into Mr. Hyde.   

And you're right about me and Sinkspur.  Despite his personal insults toward me regarding Donald Trump...if he ever needed help for any reason, I'd be gassing up and heading to Dallas/Ft Worth.

And I'm not at all ashamed to say it. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Sinkspur is absolutely NOT a paid troll agitator.  He goes back WAY too far for that.

He's combative and strong-willed, lacking in self-control, but paid troll?  Not a chance.

:beer: 

I've been where Sinkspur seems to be at right now....but it wasn't over a politician. 

It was over illegal immigration. 

Living in a Sanctuary State and County (Maryland/Montgomery), I witnessed my own government not only refusing to enforce so-called law, but unabashedly turn them into a protected class.

I earned well over $2M during Bush's two terms, and interacted and became personal friends with "illegals".   Watched their children become county all-stars in sports.  Ate in their homes.  Held their babies.

I got into many heated argument at TOS...and IIRC, even Sink and I traded barbs over it.

My thinking at the time was that with a REAL unemployment rate at 5%...unlike Obama's 15%...and that they weren't causing others to lose their jobs.

It's different today.  Very different.  What's happening today is a calculated move by Democrats to hold on to power.  That's all there is to it.

Today, I want a 20 ft high wall with a moat filled with alligators from California to Texas.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:11:23 am by DCPatriot »

Offline Relic

Let me know when you finish your ESL course and get back to me then.......   **nononono*

I thought you were better than that.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

And you're right about me and Sinkspur.  Despite his personal insults toward me regarding Donald Trump...if he ever needed help for any reason, I'd be gassing up and heading to Dallas/Ft Worth.

It's people like you, who give Trump supporters a good name.   :beer:

Offline libertybele

He was bending over backwards to be non-confrontational and for a charter member of not only this site, but all the others that preceded it....I can't imagine how he must feel reading disgusting comments about him.

It's not right.

And yet, I totally understand the powers that be...and the position they find themselves.

When you have great members calling for his banishment..."or else", what is the right decision?

And while I'm on my soapbox, let me add this here....I'm not a potted plant.

I'm fully aware that certain "new" posters in here are recycled members who were shown the door.  I'm also aware that a certain respected member here used more than one identity....which to me, is dishonest and twisted.

A simple sincere apology seems easier than trying to build a different impression and personality.

Oh well, thanks for letting me speak my mind here.

Wow.  Thanks for the "scoop".  I had no idea. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Let what go? You freakin moron. I understand that Sink is your lover.

but, you think you're better than Sinkspur huh?  If you have any integrity you will apologize to DC.

Offline Relic

I apologize, 240B....for turning you into Mr. Hyde.   

Trump pushed sink off the rails. I've seen sink make excellent points and add quite a bit to other threads. He's always been direct, to the point of being abrasive, but I can tolerate that.

Since Trump became a legitimate threat to win the nomination, sink became a one trick pony. It was all about Trump and insulting anyone who didn't hate Trump. Sink's contribution lately has been all negative.

I don't need ignore. I can pass posts that annoy me. But maybe a timeout will let sink go back to posting substance.

Offline Relic

but, you think you're better than Sinkspur huh?  If you have any integrity you will apologize to DC.

Agreed. I'm not sure if it was a "sinkesque" reply to make a point, or a weak moment, but either way, it was uncalled for.

Offline libertybele

I agree...the 'freakin moron' comment was absolutely unnecessary.

Online DCPatriot

It's okay, Once-Ler.  I appreciate your remarks.

...water down a duck's back...and all that.   :beer:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
OK, I will slowly back out of the auditorium now.
Good Night all.

ok
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

Trump pushed sink off the rails. I've seen sink make excellent points and add quite a bit to other threads. He's always been direct, to the point of being abrasive, but I can tolerate that.

Since Trump became a legitimate threat to win the nomination, sink became a one trick pony. It was all about Trump and insulting anyone who didn't hate Trump. Sink's contribution lately has been all negative.

I don't need ignore. I can pass posts that annoy me. But maybe a timeout will let sink go back to posting substance.

I can understand your POV, Relic!  I even agree to a point.   :beer:

Online DCPatriot

OK, I will slowly back out of the auditorium now.
Good Night all.

ok

It's all good, 240B.  Tomorrow's another new day!   :beer:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

He was bending over backwards to be non-confrontational and for a charter member of not only this site,

Yeah, he should not be gone unless another half-dozen get the boot.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Come on 240B..you are better than that.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Returning to the subject at hand, it looks like the Reagan Democrats are coming back to life!  Good news!!!   
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:31:46 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Yeah, he should not be gone unless another half-dozen get the boot.

So when/how did Sinkspur get suspended?  I guess I missed something or haven't been paying attention.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online DCPatriot

Returning to the subject at hand, it looks like the Reagan Democrats are coming back to life!  Good news!!!

Yes it is...."Blue Dogs" have risen like a Phoenix from the ashes!

Hopefully a sufficient number of them to counter the so-called Republican Conservatives that have declared to sit it out rather than vote for him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes it is...."Blue Dogs" have risen like a Phoenix from the ashes!

Hopefully a sufficient number of them to counter the so-called Republican Conservatives that have declared to sit it out rather than vote for him.

Trump is attracting Americans of every stripe who want to see America great again.  Although certainly not identical, this is similar to Reagan's appeal after four years of the disaster called Jimmy Carter. 

Trump is attracting Americans of every stripe who want to see America great again.  Although certainly not identical, this is similar to Reagan's appeal after four years of the disaster called Jimmy Carter.
I was a young boy when Carter was President so my recollection may be wrong but I think American's were economically worse off under Carter than we are under Obama.  But both are assuredly disasters.