Author Topic: SHOCK NYE POLL: 1 in 5 Democrats back Trump over Clinton, landslide awaits [ that's 20% for all you common core graduates]  (Read 11428 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
SHOCK NYE POLL: 1 in 5 Democrats back Trump over Clinton, landslide awaits
By Voltova Dmitri -

December 29, 2015

A shocking new poll released today (12.28.15) shows that Donald Trump would defeat Clinton in a remarkable landslide election.

Clinton captures a paltry 37%. Why are her numbers so low? It appears, according to the poll, that the businessman and real estate tycoon would gather nearly 20% of the Democratic vote. Meanwhile, Clinton would get only 7% of the GOP voting base.

This is significant because Clinton’s unpopularity in her own party signifies that voters would switch their party allegience and vote in Trump as President.

From Rassmussen:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/clinton_vs_trump_still_a_dead_heat

According to the same survey, a significant percentage of Americans would be disappointed to see the billionaire businessman and former secretary of state go toe-to-toe in a general election — 22 percent of respondents said they would vote for a third candidate in a Clinton vs. Trump matchup and 5 percent remain undecided.

more at:  http://prntly.com/blog/?p=3814

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

SHOCK NYE POLL: 1 in 5 Democrats back Trump over Clinton, landslide awaits
By Voltova Dmitri -

December 29, 2015

A shocking new poll released today (12.28.15) shows that Donald Trump would defeat Clinton in a remarkable landslide election.

Clinton captures a paltry 37%. Why are her numbers so low? It appears, according to the poll, that the businessman and real estate tycoon would gather nearly 20% of the Democratic vote. Meanwhile, Clinton would get only 7% of the GOP voting base.

This is significant because Clinton’s unpopularity in her own party signifies that voters would switch their party allegience and vote in Trump as President.

From Rassmussen:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/clinton_vs_trump_still_a_dead_heat

According to the same survey, a significant percentage of Americans would be disappointed to see the billionaire businessman and former secretary of state go toe-to-toe in a general election — 22 percent of respondents said they would vote for a third candidate in a Clinton vs. Trump matchup and 5 percent remain undecided.

more at:  http://prntly.com/blog/?p=3814

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If the election was tomorrow between her and Trump I think it would be. 11 months from now if they are the 2 running, I doubt it. teamobama will make sure he has the votes to keep his WH.

Offline musiclady

No surprise that Democrats support Trump.   He's one of their own.

If more on the left realized that, he'd get a lot of their votes.

Then again, if more on the right realized that Trump is a leftist, he wouldn't get any of their votes......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Longiron

Ain't that the truth?

PS:  I miss Sinkspur   :pondering:

Why does this forum seem so much better today. Lot of disagreement but no one offended? Do you think the person you miss might have something to do with that. Hope it stays this way?  :0001:

Offline Longiron

No surprise that Democrats support Trump.   He's one of their own.

If more on the left realized that, he'd get a lot of their votes.

Then again, if more on the right realized that Trump is a leftist, he wouldn't get any of their votes......

They do the are called the RINOGOPe.  :silly: You walked into that one, no offense!

Offline flowers

Why does this forum seem so much better today. Lot of disagreement but no one offended? Do you think the person you miss might have something to do with that. Hope it stays this way?  :0001:
Me too!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Here I am. 
a rat appeals to other rats? 
How odd.

My guess is hating mexicans is not exclusive to just one party.
Plus Trump has the whole replace Obamacare with great government paid for Trumpcare thing.
and the Putin endorsement.

Offline musiclady

They do the are called the RINOGOPe.  :silly: You walked into that one, no offense!

Let me know when you finish your ESL course and get back to me then.......   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Here I am. 
a rat appeals to other rats? 
How odd.

My guess is hating mexicans is not exclusive to just one party.
Plus Trump has the whole replace Obamacare with great government paid for Trumpcare thing.
and the Putin endorsement.

Yep.  All that.

No surprise that someone who wants a single payer health care system gets the votes of aware Democrats......

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ain't that the truth?

You may just be the only one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline Longiron

Yep.  All that.

No surprise that someone who wants a single payer health care system gets the votes of aware Democrats......
Get informed before bashing TRUMP. Please show where a single payer health care is in his plan?WHAT DOES your candidate proposes? :whistle: UNIVERSAL healthcare with 600+ companies is not single payer when they are competing for your business.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Health_Care.htm
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 01:01:12 am by Longiron »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ain't that the truth?

He was a paid troll agitator who's only goal was to wreck this site. He insulted everyone. He hijacked every thread into nonsense. His goal was to drive Myst and this site out of business. That was his only goal. He did not care about debate. Come on. He only wanted to insult, agitate, and hijack.

1. I think Trump may be OK.
2. That is because you are a Trumpster and stupid!
1. What?
2. You do not understand what you are saying.
1. I do not know what I am saying?
2. Look Pal! If you are too stupid to know how stupid you are then I can't help you.
1. I don't like the way you are speaking to me.
2. Look, you clown, if you don't like it, the door is open. You loser.
1. What? [gone]

Yep, DC, me too. I miss that flaming A-hole myself. I hope he hangs himself.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Longiron

He was a paid troll agitator who's only goal was to wreck this site. He insulted everyone. He hijacked every thread into nonsense. His goal was to drive Myst and this site out of business. That was his only goal. He did not care about debate. Come on. He only wanted to insult, agitate, and hijack.

1. I think Trump may be OK.
2. That is because you are a Trumpster and stupid!
1. What?
2. You do not understand what you are saying.
1. I do not know what I am saying?
2. Look Pal! If you are too stupid to know how stupid you are then I can't help you.
1. I don't like the way you are speaking to me.
2. Look, you clown, if you don't like it, the door is open. You loser.
1. What? [gone]

Yep, DC, me too. I miss that flaming A-hole myself. I hope he hangs himself.

Paid troll, believe that. Answered every post with the same irreverent talking points that ended up a anti Trump insults every time. Disagreeing and backing up your argument even if you call somebody out is one thing but personal attracts when you cannot or will NOT even pretend to stay in the debate is wrong. Glad he is gone BUT will come back with an0ther handle and get his internet ID number changed Is not all that hard.

Offline aligncare

Just for perspective here, I have family who are democrats. I have never voted for a democrat, but they have.

Democrats are our coworkers and neighbors, too. Many, we socialize with without knowing their party affiliation.

I suspect many of them hate the DC corruption and profligate spending, too.

Just something to consider.

Offline libertybele

"PS:  I miss Sinkspur   :pondering:"

Why?   :silly:   :broc: :0012:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

"PS:  I miss Sinkspur   :pondering:"

Why?   :silly:   :broc: :0012:

It feels like a house that has just seen the last child leave for college.  Too quiet.

Yesterday I wanted to ask which room the casket/viewing was.

Offline libertybele

It feels like a house that has just seen the last child leave for college.  Too quiet.

I've had him on 'ignore', so I don't miss the the little brat at all. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longiron

But after that child leaves you adjust real fast. Faster than you think you will.  :beer:

Online DCPatriot

I've had him on 'ignore', so I don't miss the the little brat at all.

And I sit here wondering why others couldn't have utilized the ignore feature.

Even Sinkspur himself asked that.

I guess people lack sufficient self-control to not respond even when they see his posts when quoted by other members.

LET. IT. GO. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That is a question, for which it is very much, best not to ask.

For whatever reason, you tripped my PTSD with those words.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

And I sit here wondering why others couldn't have utilized the ignore feature.

Even Sinkspur himself asked that.

I guess people lack sufficient self-control to not respond even when they see his posts when quoted by other members.

LET. IT. GO.

I'm with you, DC.

If one or two people had put him on ignore, the back and forth wouldn't have been happening.

More than one person on this forum needed to use some self-control.