Author Topic: Liberal Guest Drops Jaws With Claim About Real Meaning Behind Trump’s ‘Schlonged’ Attack on Hillary  (Read 501 times)

Offline Paladin

But of course:

"Not only was GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s comments on Hillary Clinton’s bathroom breaks and loss to President Barack Obama in 2008 misogynistic, it was racist, too, according to pro-Hillary PAC head David Brock.

“What we’re gonna see, and what we got a taste of last night, was the misogynistic attacks on Hillary Clinton, which also had a racial appeal, as well,” Brock told MSNBC’s Alex Wagner. “The idea of a black rapist basically using the ‘schlong’ to defeat Hillary. I think that’s what that really was about.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/23/liberal-guest-drops-jaws-with-claim-about-real-meaning-behind-trumps-schlonged-attack/

Brock forgot to add that Trump's remarks show him to be homophobic, anti-evolution, a flat earther, opposed to vaccinations, wants a return to negro slavery, and is a crypto adulator of Adolph Hitler. It's all there you know and David Brock is one of the biggest twits in America.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
And don't forget, a climate change denier (gasp!) too
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You have to walk a few miles to get to the stretch he is trying to make. What his words say more than anything else is how race obsessed he is instead of anything about Trump.

Nobody else on the face of the Earth thought of Obama's penis when Trump said that. But it was the first thing Brock thought of. Seems a little weird to me. And a little kinky.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.