Author Topic: ISIS’s Health Minister Killed in North of Iraq  (Read 544 times)

rangerrebew

ISIS’s Health Minister Killed in North of Iraq
« on: December 23, 2015, 03:51:26 pm »
AhlulBayt News Agency - ABNA - Shia News
http://en.abna24.comhttp://en.abna24.com/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2015/12/23/726459/story.html

International coalition airstrikes have killed a high-ranking member of the Islamic State (IS) in the north of Iraq.

International coalition airstrikes have killed a high-ranking member of the Islamic State (IS) in the north of Iraq.

Local media reported on Wednesday that IS Health Minister Fallah Hasan Ali, known as Dr. Omer, was killed yesterday during a coalition airstrike on IS positions in Mosul.

Omer was responsible for reorganising health centres and hospitals in IS territories as thousands of physicians fled the brutality of the jihadist group.

Several IS prominent figures, including the oil minister and head of intelligence services in northern Iraq, had previously been targeted by US-led coalition airstrikes and through special combat operations.

The US-led coalition against IS revealed earlier this week that 17 airstrikes were carried out against IS in the north and west of Iraq on Monday 21st, killing several jihadists and destroying facilities.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: ISIS’s Health Minister Killed in North of Iraq
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 03:54:46 pm »
ISIS has a Health Minister???

What, having your head removed is bad for your health?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 04:12:14 pm »
Sounds like an unhealthy job.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 05:31:56 pm »

You see, this is part of the problem. You (not you personally, but you in general) REFUSE to take the scum seriously.

Yes, they have a Health Minister. A Welfare Minister and a Minister of Works too. They are creating a COUNTRY - that entails people to deal with the infrastructure.

Stop seeing them as dangerous rabble. They are much more - they are dangerous PROFESSIONALS.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 05:34:18 pm »

True, but you wanna make sure they don't get an infection from it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 05:37:29 pm »
You see, this is part of the problem. You (not you personally, but you in general) REFUSE to take the scum seriously.

Yes, they have a Health Minister. A Welfare Minister and a Minister of Works too. They are creating a COUNTRY - that entails people to deal with the infrastructure.

Stop seeing them as dangerous rabble. They are much more - they are dangerous PROFESSIONALS.

Yes I guess so!  It is just a very odd disconnect to hear of an ISIS Health Minister when what we see of them are people burning in cages and people having their head cut off with a carving knife...
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 05:45:41 pm »

Sobering perspective, EC. Thanks.

In case I don't get the chance, I just want to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a blessed Christmas! It's good to know there are pockets of liberty loving conservatives in the old country!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 06:25:57 pm »
It's a pet peeve of mine. They are nasty sods, no doubt, but they also know exactly what they are doing and should never be taken lightly.

Merry Christmas and a peaceful, prosperous and joyous New Year to you and yours too!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 06:42:36 pm »

They also have a propaganda minister...i don't know his title. They show  4 times a day every day  recruiting videos in all the places they rule. They open sharia schools, I forget the names of them now, in every place they invade. Teaches sharia law. They have a finance minister.

Last week they had photos  of isis fishing and vacationing playing during down time.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 06:47:48 pm »
It's a pet peeve of mine. They are nasty sods, no doubt, but they also know exactly what they are doing and should never be taken lightly.

The German Nazis were among the finest bureaucrats the world has ever seen. German perfectionism, reflected in detailed record keeping for instance.

In authoritarian, totalitarian societies, information control and record keeping become of paramount importance.

I would not be surprised if these Islamic fanatics, record many aspects of their citizens' lives.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2015, 07:07:22 pm »
The German Nazis were among the finest bureaucrats the world has ever seen. German perfectionism, reflected in detailed record keeping for instance.

In authoritarian, totalitarian societies, information control and record keeping become of paramount importance.

I would not be surprised if these Islamic fanatics, record many aspects of their citizens' lives.
yep.....just like our gov is doing. It will be full on by the time he leaves office.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2015, 07:11:19 pm »

Please see http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,189289.0.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2015, 08:01:39 pm »
Works for me. Fortunately, I just bought two new cake pans, and this seems a perfect time to bake a cake.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org