Author Topic: Jeb: 'I Feel Much Better' Not Being Front-Runner  (Read 933 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeb: 'I Feel Much Better' Not Being Front-Runner
« on: December 20, 2015, 11:18:30 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=706590

Newsmax
Sunday, December 20, 2015 03:49 PM

By: Ralph Reed

Jeb Bush, who was the early favorite to win the Republican presidential nomination, says he is happier in the back of the pack.

"I hated that," the former Florida governor said in an interview broadcast Sunday on "Face the Nation." "I feel much better back here."

Bush said there was always a high expectation for him since his father and brother were both president.

"Being a front-runner made me feel like the people are going to begin to say, 'Your guy is just dancing like through this,'" Bush said. "I have higher expectations on me than people have on me. It doesn't bother me a bit that the expectations are high. And I want to win, which means that you garner momentum when it matters, and so I feel good about where we are right now."

Bush added that he plans to "campaign my heart out" in early voting states to let people know who he is. Current polls have him in low single digits.

Bush also called out rivals Donald Trump and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

He said Trump isn't a serious candidate and proved that by his lack of knowledge on the nuclear triad as well has his welcoming of praise from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Cruz's position on carpet bombing only the Islamic State (ISIS) fighters is "absolutely foolish," he said.

"There are 800,000 people who live in Mosul. There's probably 5,000 Islamic terrorists who control the place," Bush said. "We're going to destroy 800,000 lives with a carpet bombing activity?"
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Jeb: 'I Feel Much Better' Not Being Front-Runner
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 11:34:48 pm »
Me too.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 11:38:35 pm »
That's great Jeb! Makes us both happy!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 01:01:11 am »
Well, at least he is honest.

I remember he did say that he has much 'cooler stuff' to do than this stupid "President" gig anyway.

I'm still waiting for him to take his ball back, and to pack up all his stuff and go home. That is what he said he would do if no one wants him around anymore.

Go do your cool stuff Jeb, and leave us all alone. It is well past time to do that.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 01:07:28 am »
Jeb runs like true Republican...someone who doesn't want to win.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 02:01:54 am »
He's going to feel fantastic about mid-November of next year!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 02:07:17 am »

Don't we all.   88devil

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 03:26:58 am »
Sorry folks, but this is just way too comical. Sometimes he floors me with his comments; "Bush added that he plans to "campaign my heart out" in early voting states to let people know who he is".  What?? Let people know who he is??  Really?  Let me see...there was George H. Bush, then George W. Bush and now Jeb E. Bush...and he needs to let people know who he is?  Ok...  I see that he plans on making some progress...  LMAO!  This guy is too much and his comment about carpet bombing indicates he has to resort to liberal talking points. For someone who is running for president, the more I read some of the comments that he makes, and watch him during debates,he doesn't come across as confident and comes across that he's running because he's expected to run, after all he's a Bush.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2015, 03:40:10 am »
Jeb runs like true Republican...someone who doesn't want to win.

He's out of his league because he can't trade insults on his feet.  He's always scripted.  He's not real.

Next to Trump...literally...he looks like a girly man.  He sounds like a girly man.

I'm speaking in terms of reaching "The People".

I would imagine that Bush's 3% will go to Rubio...with them holding their noses.   He can't last.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2015, 03:57:07 am »
Yous know that gumba Jebby 'tippy-toes', he just said he's glad that he's not winning. Yeah man, dats dee guy I want. The guy who says that he is glad to be a freakin LOSER. Just like that Joey 'four-fingers' was.

And we all remember what happened to Joey four fingers. Nothing happened! to the best of my recollection. In fact, I never even heard of the guy.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015, 04:13:28 am »
He reminds me of JEBbro Bodine Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies.   :silly:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2015, 04:22:55 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2015, 01:20:12 am »
Just think ... once Bush steps down all of his supporters will rally around Rubio.  So... Rubio will be picking up Graham and Bush supporters.  Can anyone say LOSER?   :silly:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2015, 02:59:28 am »

Offline flowers

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2015, 04:56:22 pm »
He is truly a idiot.