Author Topic: When a 52-year-old man decides he is a 6-year-old girl  (Read 644 times)

Offline flowers

When a 52-year-old man decides he is a 6-year-old girl
« on: December 15, 2015, 05:08:35 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/12/when_a_52yearold_man_decides_he_is_a_6yearold_girl.html

The denial of reality has become a civil right, at least in the eyes of the left and the parts of our governmental apparatus in its control.  See, for example, this handy-dandy do-it-yourself guide to getting your gender changed on a California driver’s license, Social Security account, passport, or even birth certificate.  Orwell imagined only a dystopia in which people could retroactively be made unpersons, but now we can retroactively change the facts of birth.

This level of madness portends the destruction of our civilization, and coincidentally or not, we face a certain percentage (one? five? twenty? who knows?) of a global population of roughly two billion that is dedicated to seeing that happen.

Steven Crowder has one approach to addressing this madness: taking it seriously and asking the relevant questions.  The case in question is a 52-year-old man who has decided that he is a 6-year-old girl. Apparently, this is not a spoof.  The video below is highly entertaining and thought-provoking.

I saw this article a few days ago. I just ignored it hopping it would go away. It didn't go away. I guess in cali you don't need to go to court to do this.   8888crybaby **nononono* :chairbang:  We are so screwed.

Offline Charlespg

Re: When a 52-year-old man decides he is a 6-year-old girl
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 03:50:08 am »
Saw This "thing" a week ago **nononono*

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton