Author Topic: ISIS Making Fake Passports With 'Boxes' of Blank Books  (Read 818 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ISIS Making Fake Passports With 'Boxes' of Blank Books
« on: December 12, 2015, 02:07:52 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=705491

Newsmax
ISIS Making Fake Passports With 'Boxes' of Blank Books
Friday, December 11, 2015 06:42 PM

By: Cathy Burke

Islamic State jihadists can now reportedly churn out passports using printing machines and blank passport books seized from the Syrian government — and may have already used one to sneak into the United States.

A 17-page Homeland Security Investigations Intelligence Report, issued to law enforcement last week, says ISIS likely has been able to print legitimate-looking Syrian passports since taking over Deir ez-Zour last summer, where a passport office with "boxes of blank passports" and a passport printing machine were located, ABC News first reported.

Another passport office was located in Raqqa, the de facto capital of the Islamic State, ABC News reports.

"We have been aware of reports, not just in the press, that they may have obtained this capability," State Department spokesman John Kirby tells CNN.

"Obviously, it's something that we take seriously. It's obviously something, clearly that we're mindful of."

The Homeland Security report includes a concern that it's possible someone "may have traveled to the U.S." using a fake passport, according to ABC News.

But Maine Independent Sen. Angus King says the United States is on the path to developing passports with chips that have biometric data that can't be faked.

"I think this tells us that we've got to accelerate doing that," he tells CNN. "But in the world of threats, of course, this is the one of them, but there are lots of other things we have to attend to as well."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: ISIS Making Fake Passports With 'Boxes' of Blank Books
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 05:31:05 pm »
 I don' t even think it matters if sharia types have any type of paper work to get into this country. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Bonnie jihad didn't need much. They didn't even ask her any questions, just took her photo and gave her a pass into this country.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 05:32:08 pm by flowers »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 05:50:52 pm »
I don' t even think it matters if sharia types have any type of paper work to get into this country. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Bonnie jihad didn't need much. They didn't even ask her any questions, just took her photo and gave her a pass into this country.

I think the fix is already in and the machine has been set in motion.  The San Bernardino cell was supposedly going to pull something off a few years back, but something stopped them then.  It was decided NOW was the time.  How many other cells have been planning in their garages, carrying out dry-runs, scoping around for easy targets, positioning themselves into an inside position, arming up....waiting.

Obama's got the Black Lives Matter people all churned up and now he's bringing in his 'refugee' army from the middle east to join his homegrown terrorists - he is not going to waste an opportunity to do whatever he wants to do with no opposition at all.  I think he's crazy and so are his handlers and followers - crazy and dangerous people that are causing a lot of bloodshed and Biblical-sized damage.  This next year could be terrifying,

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 06:04:23 pm »
I think the fix is already in and the machine has been set in motion.  The San Bernardino cell was supposedly going to pull something off a few years back, but something stopped them then.  It was decided NOW was the time.  How many other cells have been planning in their garages, carrying out dry-runs, scoping around for easy targets, positioning themselves into an inside position, arming up....waiting.

Obama's got the Black Lives Matter people all churned up and now he's bringing in his 'refugee' army from the middle east to join his homegrown terrorists - he is not going to waste an opportunity to do whatever he wants to do with no opposition at all.  I think he's crazy and so are his handlers and followers - crazy and dangerous people that are causing a lot of bloodshed and Biblical-sized damage.  This next year could be terrifying,
I agree...it will be terrifying.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 06:29:05 pm »
I agree...it will be terrifying.

I may be able to offer some "hope" to you, alicewonders, and any one else that has been paying attention as you both have.

I always keep that "frogs in the pot of water" analogy in mind.  The temperature of the water is constantly being monitored.

They understand that if the water gets too hot, the frogs will instinctually start jumping out.

As an example, take Paris, San Bernardino, and the upcoming holiday/shopping season.  Many are wondering, will there be another soft target attack in the US/Europe over the next few weeks?  I don't think so.

The temperature has already been raised quite a bit; can't let it get too hot.

I really think that the slow heat is the preferable method....  a slow grind....  a little bit more freedoms eroded with each passing year....  a little more damage to the global economy....   a little more demoralizing and disillusioning of the population....

I may be totally wrong, and we may see cataclysmic change within our lifetimes.  But my best guess is that we won't.

We will watch it all unfold in slow motion, as it has done in this country for many decades.  For my own self-centered interests, I can live with that.  I've lived a very full life from all measures.  I can go to my maker at any point, completely satisfied with the course of my natural life, and secure in my eternal salvation. 

But what I absolutely don't like about it is that our children and (especially) grandchildren will struggle for decades in an ever decreasing slide.  Maybe the youngest of our grandchildren will be the ones caught up in the ultimate turmoil and destruction?  Maybe it will be sooner?  Later?  I simply don't know. 

And that is why I put quote marks around the word hope above.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 06:42:02 pm »
I was wondering how Isis got these, most likely through a government office in one of the areas they took over, but I also discovered blank passports are a breeze to get off the internet. For example, 12 for $20 off eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ashley-Productions-ASH10708-Blank-Passports-Pack-Of-12-/381490286642?hash=item58d297d032:g:sqoAAOxygPtS5qr2

They probably won't work for countries that have extra security built in, but some third world cesspool probably still uses very simple passports. For example, Syria doesn't appear to use any holograms, chips, or security threads.

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2015, 06:44:03 pm »
I may be able to offer some "hope" to you, alicewonders, and any one else that has been paying attention as you both have.

I always keep that "frogs in the pot of water" analogy in mind.  The temperature of the water is constantly being monitored.

They understand that if the water gets too hot, the frogs will instinctually start jumping out.

As an example, take Paris, San Bernardino, and the upcoming holiday/shopping season.  Many are wondering, will there be another soft target attack in the US/Europe over the next few weeks?  I don't think so.

The temperature has already been raised quite a bit; can't let it get too hot.

I really think that the slow heat is the preferable method....  a slow grind....  a little bit more freedoms eroded with each passing year....  a little more damage to the global economy....   a little more demoralizing and disillusioning of the population....

I may be totally wrong, and we may see cataclysmic change within our lifetimes.  But my best guess is that we won't.

We will watch it all unfold in slow motion, as it has done in this country for many decades.  For my own self-centered interests, I can live with that.  I've lived a very full life from all measures.  I can go to my maker at any point, completely satisfied with the course of my natural life, and secure in my eternal salvation. 

But what I absolutely don't like about it is that our children and (especially) grandchildren will struggle for decades in an ever decreasing slide.  Maybe the youngest of our grandchildren will be the ones caught up in the ultimate turmoil and destruction?  Maybe it will be sooner?  Later?  I simply don't know. 

And that is why I put quote marks around the word hope above.
Very good post!  You make a lot of sense. I hope you are correct!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2015, 09:37:37 pm »

I'm not sure I understand this.  Who's the "they"?