Author Topic: Report: Obama Told NSC And FBI To ‘Downplay’ Terrorist Angle Of San Bernadino  (Read 991 times)

Offline flowers

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/10/report-obama-told-nsc-to-downplay-terrorist-angle-of-san-bernadino/?print=1

The FBI has taken heat for failing to immediately classify the San Bernardino shootings as terrorism, but a new report shows that FBI reluctance could have been due to external pressure from the White House.

A source told Jack Murphy of SOFREP that the FBI instantly believed the shooting, which left 14 dead, to be a clear act of terrorism. The White House, however, didn’t feel the same way and quickly moved in to squash the terror classification.

This source added that as soon as the shooting took place, Obama convened a meeting with the National Security Council and the heads of other federal enforcement agencies to discuss a public relations strategy.

Part of the reason for trying to avoid the designation of the shootings as terrorism is because it threatens to upset the Obama administration’s strategy in Syria. A case of Islamic terrorism in the U.S. would put additional pressure on the administration to play a much more active role in the conflict.

But in this case, because the preponderance evidence so pointed to terrorism, the FBI’s hand was forced, and the agency declared the existence of a terrorism investigation, going against top-down priorities from the White House. Syed Rizwan Farook, the shooter, had contact with ISIS and other groups.

In response, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said the Department of Justice was ready and waiting to prosecute people engaging in “anti-Muslim” rhetoric.

Michael Flynn, former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said publicly that the Obama administration wants to completely sideline discussion of terrorism, because it contradicts the claim that al-Qaida is dwindling. Obama recently suffered major embarrassment after he claimed that ISIS was contained, only one day before the Paris attacks took place.

In the end, Obama told the American people in a public address from the Oval Office that the attacks were an act of terrorism, though he hedged his admission by saying that the war is not on Islam, but against ISIS.

He added that sending boots on the ground into Syria and Iraq would be a huge mistake. Obama has already violated previous promises not to send boots on the ground by authorizing 50 special operations forces into northern Syria, where the Kurds hold sway.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest insisted that the troops didn’t really count because they are not part of a combat mission.

If the obama regime really wanted to fight isis they would arm the Kurds.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
And as a fallback, the administration is now trying to force two magically "radicalized" lone wolves down our throat using the media. The problem for them that Islam will not play on with his little scam and will hit us again - driving the point home further.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Lando Lincoln

His entire presidency is a charade measured through an activist's political prism. 

(I have no idea what the hell that means actually. It just flowed.) 

I just hope we never have to suffer another President like him.  We can't.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I don't know how this isn't treasonous.   :thud:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

And as a fallback, the administration is now trying to force two magically "radicalized" lone wolves down our throat using the media. The problem for them that Islam will not play on with his little scam and will hit us again - driving the point home further.
Now they are making the poor guy who gave them the Ak's a victim too.

Conflicted portrait emerges of SoCal terrorists' pal, as possible charges loom

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/10/conflicted-portrait-emerges-socal-terrorists-pal-as-possible-charges-loom/?intcmp=hpbt1

Poor guy helped plan a previous attack with baby shower killers a couple of years ago. Yet he told his sharia type in his mosque he wanted to be Buddhist. Notice he went to mental hospital immediately after attack. That proves some guilt right there for me. CAIR is helping the spin on him.

Offline flowers

Most of their moves have been.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 12:01:18 am by flowers »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I don't know how Congress isn't screaming this truth from the rafters.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He's an Anarchist to his core. 

He want Americans to taste and live the horror other countries experience. 

He's made the oceans as a natural boundary, moot.  He's purposely invited them in.

And then the head of the FBI comes out to cover his cootie saying "We're investigating possible terror threats in all 50 States". 

In case it happens, their defense would be, "well we short-funded, short-manned..." 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald