Author Topic: The Koran Is not a Holy Book: It Is a Roadmap to Total War  (Read 354 times)

rangerrebew

The Koran Is not a Holy Book: It Is a Roadmap to Total War
« on: December 08, 2015, 10:24:37 pm »
 The Koran Is not a Holy Book: It Is a Roadmap to Total War

Details
    Published on Monday, 07 December 2015 00:12
    Written by IQ al Rassooli

Total dominance over unbelievers, or kuffar, is normative Islam, rather than an aberration.

Al Saff 61:9 - "He it is (Allah) who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels (kuffar) may resist."

War is an act of faith for Muslims since physical supremacy is the foundation of Islam. It is a Quran-mandated, non-negotiable imperative.

To believe in Islam is to have faith in Allah's Sharia that commands Muslims that they must and will conquer and subjugate the entire world to believe in Muhammad and Allah. Hence to be a true Muslim, one is called upon to assist in global conquest, whether it is by stealth jihad (providing money, intelligence, safe havens, propaganda and other resources) to the jihadists or by being an active war jihadist (slaughtering unarmed and unsuspecting civilians with bombs, guns and knives).

Violence against non-Muslims / infidels / kuffar becomes the essence of their cult belief system, because as I said before, Islam and Muslims express themselves in physical omnipotence. Hence anything that insinuates Islam is not absolutely superior touches on Islamic lack of self-worth and insecurities, is seen as an attack on Muslims and Islam and called blasphemy, racism or Islamophobia.

Please remember how a cartoon or a comment by anyone about their cult belief system or their mentor Muhammad has produced in Muslims paroxysms of violent rage over these trivial things, because to Muslims, any loss of face for Islam is the worst kind of blasphemy.

Because Islam is a religion of physical supremacy, anything that challenges that supremacy is interpreted by them as a direct attack on their beliefs.

Readers should bear in mind, on the one hand, the harsh, even fanatical reaction of Muslims worldwide to what they perceive as the profanation of their holy sites or any slur on their culture, or the enthusiastic and self-assured way they go about spreading their faith and imposing it on others; but on the other hand, the intolerable ease with which they deny others' religious rights, and even step in to obliterate the religious heritage of other faiths.

The aim of every apologist for Islam will always be to construct a sanitized, modernity-friendly Islam, albeit a non-existent and mythical version of Islam, as a counterpoise to the very violent and utterly intolerant Islam, the Islam that exists in the world today, just as it has been for the last 1,400 years since the time of Mohammed.

The advocacy by most of the left-liberal media, academia, clergy and politicians on behalf of an Islam that has never existed, that will never exist, but nonetheless they insist does exist, will soon be exposed (through European elections) as nothing short of the fanaticism synonymous with so many other extremist belief systems.

Dear readers, what the resurrection of Jesus means to the Christian or the Ten Commandments are for the Jew, physical dominance of Islam over the whole world is to the Muslim. Political supremacism is the be-all and end-all of a Muslim's faith and it is not an aberration or 'twisting' or 'perversion' of Islam, but the real and purest form of Muhammad's Islam.

Al Imran 3:85 - "If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah) never will it be accepted of him ..."

Al Tauba 9:33 - "It is He (Allah) who hath sent His apostle (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to proclaim it over all other religions ..."

Al Anfal 8:55 - "For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe (la you^minoona)..."

These beasts that Allah is mentioning are all unbelievers! Currently, unbelievers / infidels / kuffar represent 80 percent of humanity: all Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, pagans, atheists, agnostics etc. That is, any and all those who are not Muslims!

Muhammad 47:4 - "Therefore when ye meet the unbelievers / infidels chop off their necks ..."

The very verse that ISIS, Hamas, Boko Haram and every believing Muslim agrees to and tries to fulfil.

Al Baqara 2.216: - "Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.50, narrated by Anas bin Malik - "The Prophet said, 'A single endeavour of fighting in Allah's cause (Qital fi Sabil Allah) (jihad) is better than the world and whatever is in it.'"

Sahih Muslim Hadith 4631 & 4626 Abu Huraira - "I heard Muhammad say: ... I love that I should be killed in Allah's cause; then I should be brought back to life and be killed again in jihad.'"

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.73, narrated by Abdullah bin Abi Aufa - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords.'"

These verses remind me of Hitler's Mein Kampf, the Nazi Master Race creed.

Al Anfal 8.12: - "[O Muslims] Remember thy Lord inspired the angels [with the message]: 'I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.'"

Al Mai'da 5:51 - "O ye who believe (Muslims)! take not the Jews (Yahood) and the Christians (Nasara) for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them [for friendship] is of them ..."

The implication of the last sentence is of immense importance: "And he amongst you that turns to them is of them ..." - meaning that any followers of Muhammad who befriend or are under the rule of Christians or Jews (or any non-Muslim group) would be considered apostates to Islam, outsiders to Islam, enemies of Islam who must be slaughtered.

In a nutshell, no Muslim in the UK can ever be loyal to British Laws because they are man-made, not from Allah's Sharia, nor can any Muslim in the UK (or any non-Muslim country) be a loyal citizen because non-Muslim British people are infidels / kuffar / unbelievers / kafiroon to be either subjugated or exterminated.

Al Tauba 9:29 - "Fight (qatiloo) those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His apostle (Muhammad) nor acknowledge the religion of truth (Islam) [even if they are] of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) until they pay the jizya (onerous tax for not being a Muslim) with willing submission and feel themselves humiliated."

Just to make sure that readers believe what I am revealing, I would like to put forth a challenge worth $100,000 to the first person who can show us all a single operative verse in Muhammad's Quran that demonstrates any compassion and mercy to all unbelievers.

As mentioned earlier, unbelievers represent 80 percent of humanity: all Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, pagans, atheists, agnostics etc. That is any and all those who are not Muslims.

$100,000 for just one verse from over 6,200 verses in Muhammad's Quran!

Al Imran 3:118 - "O you who believe (Muslims)! Take not into your intimacy those outside your religion. They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin. Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths. What their hearts conceal is far worse ..."

Al Imran 3:56 - "As for those disbelieving infidels, I will punish them with a terrible agony in this world and the next. They have no one to help or save them."

Al Imran 3:110 - "Ye (Muslims) are the best of peoples evolved for mankind enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) had faith it were best for them; among them are some who have faith but most of them are perverted transgressors."

Al Bayinah 98:6 - "Those who reject [the truth of Islam] among the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) and among the polytheists (pagans, Hindus, Buddhists, etc.), will be in hell-fire to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures."

Please tell me, is there anything ambiguous about the contents of these verses, even though they are in English?

The Quran is not a holy book.

The Quran is a roadmap to total war.

The Quran is Muhammad's early version of Hitler's Mein Kampf.

http://libertygb.org.uk/v1/index.php/news-libertygb/6983-the-koran-is-not-a-holy-book-it-is-a-roadmap-to-total-war
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 10:25:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: The Koran Is not a Holy Book: It Is a Roadmap to Total War
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 10:27:06 pm »
This is good information, Myst.  Backs up some earlier comments.

ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION LIKE JUDIASM OR CHRISTIANITY.  IT IS A HANDBOOK TO WORLD DOMINATION.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 12:26:54 pm »
A very helpful article.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 02:22:26 pm »
ISLAM is a political movement cloaked in religion and always has been.

FAR worse than Communism ever was!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien